Sep 3, 2020
To get rid of the whole Corona fuck up more quickly, maybe it was decided to shorten months to 15 days each, so June will be here early? Of course at the end all those "Ikosaembers" before finally approaching christmas will become tiring ...

okay am I missing something here

the start of the game you get the option to be a faithful husband but regardless of what choices you make

you still cheat on your wife

wtf

I mean one minute you're rejecting women and the next minute your fucking the same women you just rejected
o_Oo_Oo_O

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

the start of the game you get the option to be a faithful husband but regardless of what choices you make

wtf

I mean one minute you're rejecting women and the next minute your fucking the same women you just rejected
o_Oo_Oo_O
You might have quoted the wrong post? This has nothing to do with what I wrote. But yeah, I noticed that too, and there's been a post about it just a couple of days ago, the game is clearly intended for you to shovel the whole buffet on your plate and get away with it. Skip something and there will be more or less major inconsistencies.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

wtf

o_Oo_Oo_O
The point of the question is whether or not you'd like to – as a former potus would put it – have sexual relations with that woman. And
I believe your perception of romance heavily colors your expectations as there actually is no talk about being faithful. The game has you describing your wife giving you the following choices:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But that's what I like about the portrayal of the MC (apart from his great taste in music that is): he's a good guy trying to break out of a boring routine and driven by a nagging feeling of missing out on something great is getting into all sorts of sexual relations. It's relatable, at least for me. Well, apart from the need to buy a fast car, but I guess that one's a classic like trying out extreme sports or buying a leather jacket and learning to ride a heavy motorcycle. *shrugs*

Sep 3, 2020
The point of the question is whether or not you'd like to – as a former potus would put it – have sexual relations with that woman. And
I believe your perception of romance heavily colors your expectations as there actually is no talk about being faithful. The game has you describing your wife giving you the following choices:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But that's what I like about the portrayal of the MC (apart from his great taste in music that is): he's a good guy trying to break out of a boring routine and driven by a nagging feeling of missing out on something great is getting into all sorts of sexual relations. It's relatable, at least for me. Well, apart from the need to buy a fast car, but I guess that one's a classic like trying out extreme sports or buying a leather jacket and learning to ride a heavy motorcycle. *shrugs*
I wanted to say thank you to everyone who replied to my message

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
+1 and I want it to be Angela who instigates it :love:
It's that render of the MC's dick going limp inside of Hailey while she falls asleep on top with her head on the MC's chest, while Angela is falling asleep with her head on the MC's shoulder. Too damn hot.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Quick question, does the wife-path option affect what other girls are available, or just scenes related to her specifically?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Is there anyway to cut out the brother-in-law completely or is he always going to know what’s going on between the MC and his wife?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
tha
You can choose to have just MFF threesome by sending him away to work. I think you make that choice before you go to them.
thats what I thought. Haven’t played since that option came up for MFF fun, didn’t know if there were more sexy time scenes without the brother-in-law present.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes