punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Just recently found this game. And in my humble opinion, it is one of the better games around. I like the story, the renders, the action, and (as someone who occasionally suffers from analysis paralysis in games) especially the fact that making a choice doesn't irrevocably lock you out of content or story paths.
Even though I am relatively new here I wanted to say well done and thank you
Welcome aboard and beware of lemonfreak spoilers

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
Out of curiosity, how many of you guys hit a situation like me? When I started playing a long time ago, when I hit the "are you following this person romantically?" question you reset the game to pick your favorite girl, but are a bit down that the game, I dont want to say force, you to take another girl and blatantly adds girls to your harem? For example I wanted to try to play the game as a romantic who hates his wife for the new adopted daughter but along with her you get your legit daughter and are still semi forced to be with countless other side character. I really like the adopted daughter, I don't know her actual name as I renamed her, but it feels strange how in a situation where I actively try to avoid the harem route, it comes no matter what, even for people I genuinely tried to push away.

Either way, fantastic game. One of my favorites and can't wait for more content.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Out of curiosity, how many of you guys hit a situation like me? When I started playing a long time ago, when I hit the "are you following this person romantically?" question you reset the game to pick your favorite girl, but are a bit down that the game, I dont want to say force, you to take another girl and blatantly adds girls to your harem? For example I wanted to try to play the game as a romantic who hates his wife for the new adopted daughter but along with her you get your legit daughter and are still semi forced to be with countless other side character. I really like the adopted daughter, I don't know her actual name as I renamed her, but it feels strange how in a situation where I actively try to avoid the harem route, it comes no matter what, even for people I genuinely tried to push away.

Either way, fantastic game. One of my favorites and can't wait for more content.
There is no adopted daughter. It's possible you might have encountered a longstanding bug where if you play with the taboo patch it isn't possible to reject the younger daughter without using the console.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020

If it moves, fuck it. Simple.

Duke Leo

Jun 10, 2019
Finally go through this whole game...DAMN! What a great game! The scenarios are extremely hot! I love the fact that you can bring your wife into the playtime. It really gives the game some depth. Keep up the excellent work!

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes