Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
If you go the loving route, you mean?
What Master of Puppets said. Do take note however that Nefastus isn't a huge fan of permanent decisions or rather one being unable to reconsider them:
Most sex is optional. I don't like the idea of a choice you made in version .3 preventing you from seeing certain content in version .22. There are some exceptions obviously, but harem is VERY much possible with wife. Currently honestly there are some jarring inconsistencies on the neglect the wife route(working on it), she is much better on the romance/loving wife path.
There are also certain scenes involving her and another girl that will still play out despite not romancing her as they're simply tied to romancing said other girl:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Though that may very well be one of the 'jarring inconsistencies' mentioned by Nefastus… *shrugs*

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
If you go the loving route, you mean?
On love route with the wife u won't miss anything.
If ur on the hate/neglect route with the wife u won't miss anything either...u will always get a choice.

The 'jarring inconsistencies' are basicialy that the game ignores all choices u do on the neglect/hate route and continues as if nothing bad happened.
For example, there is a choice about sharing, one of these choices is basicialy saying to ur wife u will fuck anything u want and she has to do ur whatever u say, in return the wife is extremly pissed and says if u want to get rid of her, she is all for a divorce and her getting half of MC's money....the next day u go on a happy family trip, MC/wife are all lovey dovey and the wife all on board for MC to seduce redhead minx.

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
The point of the question is whether or not you'd like to – as a former potus would put it – have sexual relations with that woman. And
I believe your perception of romance heavily colors your expectations as there actually is no talk about being faithful. The game has you describing your wife giving you the following choices:
But that's what I like about the portrayal of the MC (apart from his great taste in music that is): he's a good guy trying to break out of a boring routine and driven by a nagging feeling of missing out on something great is getting into all sorts of sexual relations. It's relatable, at least for me. Well, apart from the need to buy a fast car, but I guess that one's a classic like trying out extreme sports or buying a leather jacket and learning to ride a heavy motorcycle. *shrugs*
As a mid forties guy the whole down for sex with 18-20yr old is certainly something that I have done during my midlife crisis, as much as possible honestly. Which was certainly a symptom of not wanting to get old and trying to break out, experience what I felt I missed etc. Still there but now I'm engaged, with a woman who's 15yr younger than me, and I get to have fun I missed, so still fun as I'm an old man .

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
The Dev: Basically gives us Lagertha as a waitress

CassLagertha.png

Me: o_O:love::whistle:

Also the Dev: Lol You'll never see this character again. More naked Rock?

Me:
Dafuq.png

Starting the petition to return to this restaurant solo at some point in the future "because the food was good"... and because our kind waitress deserves AT LEAST a big tip ;)

(Lol fr tho love your work Nefastus , thanks for all the laughs!)

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
The Dev: Basically gives us Lagertha as a waitress

View attachment 992432

Me: o_O:love::whistle:

Also the Dev: Lol You'll never see this character again. More naked Rock?

Me:
View attachment 992458

Starting the petition to return to this restaurant solo at some point in the future "because the food was good"... and because our kind waitress deserves AT LEAST a big tip ;)

(Lol fr tho love your work Nefastus , thanks for all the laughs!)
You have my axe!

I support this, for the love of Grimnir!

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Anyone has news on Nefastus? i am one of his supporter and normally by now we should have had a mid-month update but it's silence radio..and with what's going on, it's not reassuring.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Anyone has news on Nefastus? i am one of his supporter and normally by now we should have had a mid-month update but it's silence radio..and with what's going on, it's not reassuring.
He has a bit of a history of missing the progress update deadlines, I'd only be really worried if we pass the game release deadline with no word.

Reactions: Banish

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Honestly I 100% thought I posted an update to Patreon/subscribestar on the 10th.....just looked and saw I didn't. No clue why I thought I did. I will post one there soon, but everything has been going well. Not much of a sample size, but 2021 so far has been WAY better than 2020 to me.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Honestly I 100% thought I posted an update to Patreon/subscribestar on the 10th.....just looked and saw I didn't. No clue why I thought I did. I will post one there soon, but everything has been going well. Not much of a sample size, but 2021 so far has been WAY better than 2020 to me.
Glad to hear it. May this year be better for us all. And a ton more midlife crisis:)

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Just remember to poke your head up now and then... We get nervous when our favorite devs go radio silent especially with the world the way it is right now!

Jan 22, 2021
This is by far one of my most favourite VNs right now. I can't wait for the next update. Looking forward to seeing those re-do renders when they are in too. Thanks for the entertainment! (y)

EDIT:
Additionlly, can I just give a huge socially distanced FistBump to Nefastus for all the work and effort put into this game. All the best for this year mate, I hope 2021 will be a great year for you. :)

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

So I 100% remember doing an update here on the 10th. I clearly didn't. One new years resolution already broken, just a few more to go. Apart from that though, this has been one of the most stress free months in a while, think everything is heading in a good direction.
As for the actual update, well things have been going well. Should be announcing changelog soon and release will follow quickly. This update is a touch more focused on story, bringing a few developments into the universe, but there is still a fair bit of the good stuff. (Considering how last update ended, couldn't really not have action haha). As soon as I write an actual date for release something happens, so all I will say is VERY soon.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

So I 100% remember doing an update here on the 10th. I clearly didn't. One new years resolution already broken, just a few more to go. Apart from that though, this has been one of the most stress free months in a while, think everything is heading in a good direction.
As for the actual update, well things have been going well. Should be announcing changelog soon and release will follow quickly. This update is a touch more focused on story, bringing a few developments into the universe, but there is still a fair bit of the good stuff. (Considering how last update ended, couldn't really not have action haha). As soon as I write an actual date for release something happens, so all I will say is VERY soon.
Thanks for sharing that with us :)

Reactions: Hordragg

Orblover

Oct 2, 2020
Just recently found this game. And in my humble opinion, it is one of the better games around. I like the story, the renders, the action, and (as someone who occasionally suffers from analysis paralysis in games) especially the fact that making a choice doesn't irrevocably lock you out of content or story paths.
Even though I am relatively new here I wanted to say well done and thank you

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Just recently found this game. And in my humble opinion, it is one of the better games around.
You are in for a treat in the next few days when the next update is (hopefully) released. With everything fresh in your memory you'll get to continue again quickly. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Repuci
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes