Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
Yes, the 'edit' it is. Well not quite, you need to extract the runtime files to the base directory of the game. Best delete the lib and renpy folders before doing so. At least on Linux simply overwriting stuff doesn't work as the runtimes use different files.
delete renpy and lib folder, then extract it into the main folder, got it. thanks!

Reactions: Hordragg

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
nice one :KEK:
but is the rape route implemented yet
you know the scene in the gym bathroom that was not in the game at the time but the option was there
i have not kept up with this games updates for awhile
Unless i'm remembering something differently there was never gonna be a rape scene. The scene in the lockerroom is just "scaring" her. The "rape" tag only refers to Jennifers situation i think (and Michele dealing with her dad)

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
Yes, the 'edit' it is. Well not quite, you need to extract the runtime files to the base directory of the game. Best delete the lib and renpy folders before doing so. At least on Linux simply overwriting stuff doesn't work as the runtimes use different files.
So... I did as instructed but it doesn't work... The game starts And runs without problems Now but it's still 0.25 version, no update has Been made... I noticed Ppl mention there Is a typo but i didnt noticed any new content nevertheless..

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Unless i'm remembering something differently there was never gonna be a rape scene. The scene in the lockerroom is just "scaring" her. The "rape" tag only refers to Jennifers situation i think (and Michele dealing with her dad)
Correct. As of the current version, "rape", "gay", and "interracial" are only tagged because of one scene (missed by most since they prefer to handle the situation themselves) where Michele comments on Jen's dad's parenting skills, so to speak.

"Interracial" will probably get a reason for the MC sooner or later, what with some couple we met, with the other two it is doubtful at best because as has been said, this is not the direction the game is going.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Does daddy get fit later on? Just curious
I think he already has improved a decent amount over the game thus far, hasn't he? At the beginning, IIRC he was a bit more "rounded" in the torso, but now he's more or less flat. Since Nefastus was so attentive to this, I would guess that we might see further physique improvements, such as washboard abs. Although, it would greatly surprise me if he's ever actually "fit"; it doesn't exactly fit the character's attitude, despite all of the sex he's getting.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Reactions: Connoisseur

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Hi! I am a newbie here. Two questions. Are there animations? Are they good? Thanks!

1) Yes 2) No 3) Play the damn game, it's good ;)
To expand on that a touch,

1) A few, 2) gods no! (sorry Nef, but you know it's not your strongest area), 3), don't worry about the animations, play the damn game anyway. It's awesome.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi! Thanks for the kind words. No doubt this is a good game, but without animations, sorry, it's not my cup of tea! If you're interested, check "Thirsty for my Guest" both seasons 1 & 2, top notch animations and story. Thanks again!
No comparison. By which I don't mean it cannot hold against MLC, it just is a completely different game. There's no story like on here - at least I haven't seen one - in many aspects. It isn't a deep story but it is the most well written one. Yes, the whole graphics approach doesn't hold a candle to many games out there, depending on your preferences it may even fail as fapping material, but boy will you be happy to take the ride.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Anyone who isn't fapping to the various Sarah, Hailey, and particularly that last scene with Amanda...well, they have a very different set of kinks than I do!
TBH I am not fapping at all to these games. I take the characters and stories with me to when I am going to fantasy fap. But not directly.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes