Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The early route rework I'd really like to see would be tweaking it so the wife knows about him and the girls and is OK with it, with her character arc being about her getting to the point that she's comfortable joining in rather than her becoming more accepting of him with the other girls.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Uploading fixed .apks now, but there IS a port version listed a few pages back that probably works wonderfully. This is a case of an idiot Dev dipping his toes into android for those supporters who don't visit these fantastic sites, and there being an assumption that the 'official' version is better lmao. I would stick to the playing the ports released on here for a few months minimum, certainly at least until I learn what I am doing.
A valid suggestion – the66's port does indeed not contain said bug.

That being said, they're using quite the weird version of Ren'Py to compile their stuff… Unrpyc is unable to decode the header despite trying several different methods to do so, having to brute-force stuff in the end. Ah well, whatever works, I guess. *shrug*

Reactions: MadDogBarrett

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
Hry folks. Sorry to bother but im trying to update From 0.25 to 0.26 And have no idea where should i place the update files. The file i downloaded only have 2 things inside, chap26.rpa And script.rpa.
When i put them inside game folder, the application shows an error when i try to run it. If i put the files just inside the main folder, the game runs fine but no changes Are made...

Reactions: NotTheReal16

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Hry folks. Sorry to bother but im trying to update From 0.25 to 0.26 And have no idea where should i place the update files. The file i downloaded only have 2 things inside, chap26.rpa And script.rpa.
When i put them inside game folder, the application shows an error when i try to run it. If i put the files just inside the main folder, the game runs fine but no changes Are made...
First one's correct; they go into the game's game directory. Could you show us the error by posting the contents of traceback.txt, please?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
First one's correct; they go into the game's game directory. Could you show us the error by posting the contents of traceback.txt, please?
Is the error when you run the game or when you load a save?

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
Tabberius Looks to me something got lost in transit during upload or the download lost something during the file transfer my best idea is to make a backup copy of your saves and reinstall with the new version and copy over the saves

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Hey what gives!! I thought android was supposed to be version .26 but it ended right where .25 did
Current post on SubscribeStar has fixed versions, or the port here listed a few pages back(recommend the port). I messed up the release.

*EDIT* Or the port listed directly above this post hahaha.

Reactions: haooni

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
Appreciate all the effort you guys give to the ports. Especially when the dev sucks ;)
It sure is annoying when this stuff doesn't want to work like it should, and thanks I already found the port you gotta love his work the66 certainly does a great job on all his port overs maybe you 2 could collaborate on,seeing how and why renpy likes to go all FUBAR

Oh one more thing you DO NOT suck Renpy is just an annoying program constantly on PMS issues

P.S. Could you please make sure the port download shows on the page in the download listings it'll be difficult to find otherwise for others

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
My compliments, by the way I have a problem with launching, V 0.25 starts without problems, but V 0.26 yesterday downloaded at startup gives an error -

Performance Warning
This game requires use of GL2 that can't be initialised. Its graphics drivers may be out of date or not operating correctly. This can lead to slow or incorrect graphics display. The log.txt file may contain information to help you determine what is wrong with your computer. More details on how to fix this can be found in the documentation. Change render option Quit where to get GL2? what to do?
'gl2' is RenPy's new . Introduced as an opt-in feature with , it will become the only renderer in the near future requiring your setup to support either OpenGL ES 3 or WebGL 2. So in short: update your drivers – or your hardware – or try disabling and switching back to the old renderer for now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope this helps!

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Appreciate all the effort you guys give to the ports. Especially when the dev sucks ;)
For me, it's the persistent save that I love. It allows me to play and then delete the game between updates to save space on my phone.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes