Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
*would be helpful if General Rules was linked on the front page :cautious:
Yup. And "tag" rules as well.
Well, they are. They're linked to from every page, in fact. The tag rules are listed under 4.6 of the general rules which in turn are accessible through the 'Forum Rules' link found under 'Quick Navigation' at the bottom of each page. :geek:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Does the wife no romance route remove her sexual content or what?
Sort of? I mean you don't have to bone her, but there is still some dialogue that makes it seem like you did. You also have to keep rejecting her, as she doesn't seem to get the message, which gets painful after a while. I keep hoping for a divorce option, but that would be pretty messy, and a lot of work. There pretends to be choices right now, of which girls you sleep with, but it is not consistent, and seems to forget the choices and force sex on you with them out of the blue sometimes. I would really like some solo routes to open at some point, and it hints they are a possibility, but they don't seem to be implemented yet. Still well worth a play, as it's hilarious. :giggle:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
There pretends to be choices right now, of which girls you sleep with, but it is not consistent, and seems to forget the choices and force sex on you with them out of the blue sometimes. I would really like some solo routes to open at some point, and it hints they are a possibility, but they don't seem to be implemented yet.
Yeah, I would say that given the context of this particular story, any solo route would be kind of ridiculous.

I mean, sure, the game has some romantic overtones with several characters, but the story is about the MC living through his Midlife Crisis by boning ALL girls and "girls" he manages to come across.

That said, even if you don't really like the wife's physical model at first, it pays off to stay on her path because:
the threesomes and other situations involving her are hot as fuck and probably my favourite parts of the game up to now!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, they are. They're linked to from every page, in fact. The tag rules are listed under 4.6 of the general rules which in turn are accessible through the 'Forum Rules' link found under 'Quick Navigation' at the bottom of each page. :geek:
Well yeah, I know how to find them and read them. But more like a direct link with a clear indication "read this before posting or you get blue balled in every game". ;)

MadDogBarrett

Nov 12, 2017
I downloaded the android version and in the corner it says 720 on the main menu screen. when I reach the end it says, "end of .25." Is the supposed to be the end of .26? Sorry about the 740 thing that was just a guess.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I downloaded the android version and in the corner it says 720 on the main menu screen. when I reach the end it says, "end of .25." Is the supposed to be the end of .26? Sorry about the 740 thing that was just a guess.
Ah, thanks. Seeing as the APK on NOPY is now 0.26a instead of 0.26 it should have continued into the 0.26 content and what you're seeing is a typo at the end of 0.26. Did the update end with Hailey and you in the car?

Edit: Nevermind, APKs are broken. Just pulled both the 0.26a on here as well as the taboo patched one from their Subscribestar. Notified them on Discord.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MadDogBarrett

MadDogBarrett

Nov 12, 2017
Ah, thanks. Seeing as the APK on NOPY is now 0.26a instead of 0.26 it should have continued into the 0.26 content and what you're seeing is a typo at the end of 0.26. Did the update end with Hailey and you in the car?

Edit: Nevermind, APKs are broken. Just pulled both the 0.26a on here as well as the taboo patched one from their Subscribestar. Notified them on Discord.
Thank you for your help!! Hopefully they fix it soon!!

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Thank you for your help!! Hopefully they fix it soon!!
Uploading fixed .apks now, but there IS a port version listed a few pages back that probably works wonderfully. This is a case of an idiot Dev dipping his toes into android for those supporters who don't visit these fantastic sites, and there being an assumption that the 'official' version is better lmao. I would stick to the playing the ports released on here for a few months minimum, certainly at least until I learn what I am doing.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Game is MUCH better with Wife route. Even if you skip the sex scenes with ctrl or whatever. I wouldn't recommend the no wife route for quite some time, working on improving it/fixing some earlier stuff but that version won't be complete for quite a while.
She's such a good sport about everything and I think is integral to the story.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Game is MUCH better with Wife route. Even if you skip the sex scenes with ctrl or whatever. I wouldn't recommend the no wife route for quite some time, working on improving it/fixing some earlier stuff but that version won't be complete for quite a while.
I misunderstood the choice, I was wondering if the no romance route meant that there was still sex scenes with the wife, just not in a romantic sense. I wanted to have wife content, thank you.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Yes, the wife route IS good.. My question is.. When do we get the Chocolate Chip Cookie Route?? I meant you have spent a LONG time on the NON-Chocolate Chip Cookie Route, so it's only FAIR we get at least a LITTLE of The Chocolate Chip Cookie work now.. right?? :)

Just a thought/

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Yes, the wife route IS good.. My question is.. When do we get the Chocolate Chip Cookie Route?? I meant you have spent a LONG time on the NON-Chocolate Chip Cookie Route, so it's only FAIR we get at least a LITTLE of The Chocolate Chip Cookie work now.. right?? :)

Just a thought/
I haven't forgot, but it takes a lot of work to get content that is so highly anticipated done correctly ;) I don't want to half ass it.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes