Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
nah the MC respose and the choice it self implies that she can sleep around with another man but he doesnt want to see or hear about it. Thanks for the answers enjoy the game guys
That isn't how it is. But what do we who actually play the vns know. :)

One last time: It doesn't happen unless you want it to happen.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
nah the MC respose and the choice it self implies that she can sleep around with another man but he doesnt want to see or hear about it. Thanks for the answers enjoy the game guys
If you've played the game you'd know that Sandra has explicitly said that she isn't interested in sleeping with any other man. She has a hard time just keeping up with the husband.

There will be no scene or talk about her having sex with another man.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If you've played the game you'd know that Sandra has explicitly said that she isn't interested in sleeping with any other man. She has a hard time just keeping up with the husband.

... except for the MC approved foursome of course. Which does not happen if MC/player does not approve.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
That isn't how it is. But what do we who actually play the vns know. :)

One last time: It doesn't happen unless you want it to happen.

Look guys Im going to be a fucking idiot here but I dont even want the choice to share my wife as the MC or just a choice to ONLY share her with another woman yeah sure as you say I can choose if I want it to hapen or not but I just dont want the choice I dont like sharing or the idea of it specially on an harem tag game as I said enjoy the game guys

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
... except for the MC approved foursome of course. Which does not happen if MC/player does not approve.
It ain't even a 4some if the player doesn't want the guy there

And you can even cuck him and he don't get shit as another choice

One of the best scenes in the vn, in a vn full of hotness

Reactions: Greily

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It may imply it but she doesn't. I guess you mean it differently, but asking a factual question (not an opinion), getting answers, and then starting with "nah" sounds strange.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Look guys Im going to be a fucking idiot here but I dont even want the choice to share my wife as the MC or just a choice to ONLY share her with another woman yeah sure as you say I can choose if I want it to hapen or not but I just dont want the choice I dont like sharing or the idea of it specially on an harem tag game as I said enjoy the game guys
No not an idiot. Thank you for explaining. After that post this vn isn't for you because it's chock-full of choices. Good luck on your search then

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Houston, we're having a translation issue me thinks. You don't want the "choice"?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Houston, we're having a translation issue me thinks. You don't want the "choice"?
I want the choice to not share her or to either share her with only womans (the one I would choose) only man or both its hard for me to explain myself since Im not a native english speaker

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
so if I choose the first one she still sleeps around with another guy? View attachment 1416503
No! unless you want it to happen. And it is well marked and you have several choices on that scene, one being no guy there at all
Sorry mates I just grabbed a post for each one of you in no particular order. Correct me if I am mistaken but I only ever played the game once without the mod.

It was supposed to have two paths with Sandra (the wife). One path was love and the other contempt. The second path never really materialized as far as I remember right?

I believe that option you pointed at randomguy6516265165 is a legacy variable that was never used, as Spfjolietjake said it appears that those scenes will be managed individually. So far there is only one and you get a bunch of options to tailor that scene to your liking.

If I am blowing smoke out of my ass please point it out.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I want the choice to not share her or to either share her with only womans (the one I would choose) only man or both its hard for me to explain myself since Im not a native english speaker
You do get the choice but it appears that it will be managed per scene and not by that single choice at the start.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Sorry mates I just grabbed a post for each one of you in no particular order. Correct me if I am mistaken but I only ever played the game once without the mod.

It was supposed to have two paths with Sandra (the wife). One path was love and the other contempt. The second path never really materialized as far as I remember right?

I believe that option you pointed at randomguy6516265165 is a legacy variable that was never used, as Spfjolietjake said it appears that those scenes will be managed individually. So far there is only one and you get a bunch of options to tailor that scene to your liking.

Well written and sounds correct from what I have learned from the thread.

I personally don't think it was expected for so many of us to fall in love with the wife lol

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Nope, you are correct! Every scene with some kind of sharing will be optional and the options well explained before.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I can understand that for tracy content but not for the wife sharing honestly
The thing is that as Spfjolietjake pointed out: Most of the readers ended up liking Sandra a lot so she got the partner treatment, meaning she gets to accompany the MC in his shenanigans. So in the scene that is available you can:
  1. Tell your brother in-law to get lost (send him to work) and you fuck your sister and wife.
  2. Assemble the full on orgy (you can forbid your brother in-law to fuck your wife if you like that).
  3. Fuck your sister and wife while your brother in-law watches.
  4. Fuck your wife in front of your sister (not a 100% sure).
  5. Fuck your sister in front of your wife (not a 100% sure).
  6. Leave early and do nothing.
I think there are more variants but those are the ones I can remember.

[Edit]
----------------
Also something really cool is that while the scene is unfolding you can see how they communicate verbally and non verbally giving cues between them to reflect your choices.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The thing is that as Spfjolietjake pointed out: Most of the readers ended up liking Sandra a lot so she got the partner treatment, meaning she gets to accompany the MC in his shenanigans. So in the scene that is available you can:
  1. Tell your brother in-law to get lost (send him to work) and you fuck your sister and wife.
  2. Assemble the full on orgy (you can forbid your brother in-law to fuck your wife if you like that).
  3. Fuck your sister and wife while your brother in-law watches.
  4. Fuck your wife in front of your sister (not a 100% sure).
  5. Fuck your sister in front of your wife (not a 100% sure).
  6. Leave early and do nothing.
I think there are more variants but those are the ones I can remember.
Nefastus is building this game out of Lego's, just assemble to your liking :)

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev and v1900
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes