lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Cucking the brother in law was one of the hottest scenes in any vn. Hope that will not be the last of it.

This update feels so good to play and so far the scenes have been great as usually. But I must really give you props for the sensual oral sex scene that started it off. Totally brought back memories. So well written.

Thanks for this wonderful vn <3
It was great but I wish it hadn't been restricted to the sister only path as I would've liked for Steve to cuck in front of both.

Maybe a follow up scene?

EDIT - Or DLC once the game is finished

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
There will 100% be more optional sharing. You won't get options to share anyone and everyone though, some of the women in game are more into things than others. I don't personally like games where everyone is a slave to the MC's kinks or whatever. The girls all have their own things that get them going, some haven't found theirs yet lol.
Honestly, your game is the only one that has done Sharing right.
That scene with MC , his wife and other couple was done well without causing the player to feel jealous, betrayed, cucked or humilaited.

MC and his Wife were in control for the whole thing <3
The wife paid more attention to the MC, the eye contact was such an amazing idea.
The wife never said how the other guy felt better or something like this.
I especially loved how the Wife at the start said how she does no need another man when MC was trying to talk her into it. She rly did not want to do it because she had eyes only for the MC.

MCs wife was loyal throughout all of it and showed 0 romatic interest in the other dude.
She loves only the MC

The other dude only made comments how hot the situation was and how hot MC's wife is. He did not say anything disrespectful or try to flirt or steal the MCs wife.

The entire scene was so well made.

Plus we had other options like kicking the dude out so we can have a hot 3way with just the girls lol

I hope you handle the other future swinger event (with the black couple) the same way.
And ofc give us the option to not share with other dudes too. Forced sharing without our control/opinion is simply horrible and depressing.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So my save from v25 is not working and i'm seeing other have save problems. Specifically when i go to load my save it just shows the main menu. What solutions have been suggested so far?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
So my save from v25 is not working and i'm seeing other have save problems. Specifically when i go to load my save it just shows the main menu. What solutions have been suggested so far?
did you use a mod?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I may have. Is there nothing I can do?
depends if it's the curtious mod then just do the more involved install of the 0.25 version of the mod into the 0.26 aand you'll be fine just no help for the new content. otherwise i don't know anything to help.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I may have. Is there nothing I can do?
See this post on how or rather when to save for the most likely chance of your save loading in 0.26. It also contains a save file in case the former shouldn't work.

Do take note that if you indeed used Courteous mod, you will need to alter the 0.25 script it provides to have it jump to the 0.26 content. Also, the update will say it's the end of the 0.25 content, but that's just a typo. Last render is with Hailey and you in the car.

Hope this helps!

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
See this post on how or rather when to save for the most likely chance of your save loading in 0.26. It also contains a save file in case the former shouldn't work.

Do take note that if you indeed used Courteous mod, you will need to alter the 0.25 script it provides to have it jump to the 0.26 content. Also, the update will say it's the end of the 0.25 content, but that's just a typo. Last render is with Hailey and you in the car.

Hope this helps!
interesting i didn't have to alter anything.... i got the content of 0.26 hmm....

Reactions: Hordragg

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Was talking out of my ass apparently. The mod does indeed advance to 0.26 should the corresponding label be present. Nicely done thanks for the demos!
there has been time that that didn't happen. I believe it was actually the game that was coded that way and nef fixed that, but i can be wrong and I got very very lucky. I was not saying that you were wrong at all, just my experience didn't go that way. :) I think however, if you just copy the one file over and not use UNREN and option 1 that it might work the way you had mentioned? :) we're all fans wand want the best experience for other fellow fans :)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
the last scene is haley in the car with mc? beacuse i see "end of part 25" but this isn't the 26?
Yes.

It's a typo.

This has been asked and answered multiple times on virtually every page since the update dropped.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
there has been time that that didn't happen. I believe it was actually the game that was coded that way and nef fixed that, but i can be wrong and I got very very lucky. I was not saying that you were wrong at all, just my experience didn't go that way. :) I think however, if you just copy the one file over and not use UNREN and option 1 that it might work the way you had mentioned? :) we're all fans wand want the best experience for other fellow fans :)
Advancing to an upcoming version is definitely done by the mod only. Just toyed around with it and it seems one doesn't even need to unren anything. Just dropping in the modded script files without removing scripts.rpa shows modded choices (tested on 0.25 content only) and will advance into 0.26 without a hitch. Neat to know. Thanks!

Reactions: Freki
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes