Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
not really, but i'm sure one will come along. with the extra time taken because of hospitalization the modder may be involved and can't fix it just yet. you can still use the old walk through (courteous mod v0.25) for game 0.26 just after original 0.25 content you will not be getting anything to help you choose but it won't stop you from playing.
I've been using the courteuos mod up until now, if i just slap the incest mod onto .26, won't that just give me an error message when i load the latest save?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
damn Nefastus, i got diagnosed with heart failure in february so i kinda know what you're going through, luckily it was pretty mild in my case so the doctors managed to get that fucker under control with some pills but goddamn if i wasn't scared shitless in the beginning-
Just a random person on the internet, but I sincerely wish you and Nesfastus good health going forward. I can't imagine going through that kind of thing.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I've been using the courteuos mod up until now, if i just slap the incest mod onto .26, won't that just give me an error message when i load the latest save?
Well, between the mod not delivering any .rpyc files and the recent switch in Ren'Py versions you'd be more than lucky to find a working save anyhow. But see also this.

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Well, between the mod not delivering any .rpyc files and the recent switch in Ren'Py versions you'd be more than lucky to find a working save anyhow. But see also this.
I appreciate the help but it seems to be for the mac version, will the fix still work for win?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I appreciate the help but it seems to be for the mac version, will the fix still work for win?
Terribly sorry, meant to link to the post containing the save. Not for the save specifically but the point I made it on.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I would suggest that if you want to use your old saves follow this:
unzip the current version.
run unren and take option 1
then copy the mod's files over to the GAME directory and delete the .RPA files
(this is per the second set of installation instructions)
Also install the incest patch as well from the mod and then run the game.

I had no issues continuing from right about where i saved last. I hope this helps

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Does anyone have a working copy of 26, I downloaded both the compressed and uncompressed version and they both stop at 25

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Ah OK thanks. I hadn't played it in a few updates so I didn't know. Have too many games to go through, lol.
Yup! Sometimes I wish the author's would do a little . . . 'Previously on Midlife Crisis!' section to being us back up to speed! HA!

Reactions: Nefastus

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Did Nefastus ever comment if there was going to be a route for more sharing or if it was a one-time thing?
No comments that I am aware of. Just my guesswork:

We have met two other couples with heterosexual males and no individual males (if you discount the "Sandbox RPG trainer" throw away joke from the gym). We had the option with sis and bro-in-law and my guess is that the other couple will work similarily and that there is the possibility that either one may repeat. A whole "path" or a focus on sharing I consider pretty unlikely though, especially given how little the paths differ up to now except for in individual scenes. To introduce a path would mean a change of MO and also probably new characters because unless you want to share Hailey with her dad or your daughters with their uncle (incest - ewwwwww) there is no real natural grouping available.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No comments that I am aware of. Just my guesswork:

We have met two other couples with heterosexual males and no individual males (if you discount the "Sandbox RPG trainer" throw away joke from the gym). We had the option with sis and bro-in-law and my guess is that the other couple will work similarily and that there is the possibility that either one may repeat. A whole "path" or a focus on sharing I consider pretty unlikely though, especially given how little the paths differ up to now except for in individual scenes. To introduce a path would mean a change of MO and also probably new characters because unless you want to share Hailey with her dad or your daughters with their uncle (incest - ewwwwww) there is no real natural grouping available.
Not even talking about fact that in current path neither of those daughters have shown any interest in being shared or be interested in other males as the MC. So for that to work you will have to go back quite a bit and add a path where those relations develop differently in the first place so they would be open to that and interested, which might still clash with what happens in the main game. (Remember that our MC makes certain things happen, but at least the older daughter was a bit more than just open to it when MC became open to it and that was not a recent thing for her). :p As game is it just does not fit too well beyond Sandra with MC present or the sis with husband also involved scenes.

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Not even talking about fact that in current path neither of those daughters have shown any interest in being shared or be interested in other males as the MC. So for that to work you will have to go back quite a bit and add a path where those relations develop differently in the first place so they would be open to that and interested, which might still clash with what happens in the main game. (Remember that our MC makes certain things happen, but at least the older daughter was a bit more than just open to it when MC became open to it and that was not a recent thing for her). :p As game is it just does not fit.
Well, there would be the possibility of the "tried and tested" method of "I don't wanna but if it makes you happy I do wanna" which however is too abuse-y for this game to be really a consideration IMO. Yes, you are correct, I didn't think of how the girls would react to this - and the answer is probably "not too well" unless some combo presented itself. Which it doesn't.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Did Nefastus ever comment if there was going to be a route for more sharing or if it was a one-time thing?
There will 100% be more optional sharing. You won't get options to share anyone and everyone though, some of the women in game are more into things than others. I don't personally like games where everyone is a slave to the MC's kinks or whatever. The girls all have their own things that get them going, some haven't found theirs yet lol.

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
There will 100% be more optional sharing. You won't get options to share anyone and everyone though, some of the women in game are more into things than others. I don't personally like games where everyone is a slave to the MC's kinks or whatever. The girls all have their own things that get them going, some haven't found theirs yet lol.
As long as he keeps sharing Sandra at least, I'm good!

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes