gking2392

Mar 18, 2020
Reactions: Ruffuss and giqui

pigmints

Jan 30, 2021
Nefastus Hi and great game btw (played till 2 updates ago)
I know you get this question a lot but do you have an Expected time period to "end" the game? Just asking because I only plan to play this game again (1 of my favourites btw) once it is finished but I'm guessing that's probably gonna take at least 2 more years, anyway, if you have a certain timeframe I would love to know.
Have a nice day

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I had problems with my "saves", I searched and found these in svc. For those interested... attached.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
There will 100% be more optional sharing. You won't get options to share anyone and everyone though, some of the women in game are more into things than others. I don't personally like games where everyone is a slave to the MC's kinks or whatever. The girls all have their own things that get them going, some haven't found theirs yet lol.
Cucking the brother in law was one of the hottest scenes in any vn. Hope that will not be the last of it.

This update feels so good to play and so far the scenes have been great as usually. But I must really give you props for the sensual oral sex scene that started it off. Totally brought back memories. So well written.

Thanks for this wonderful vn <3

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Hi all, can anyone advise please on how to add the incest patch to the android version 0.26?

Thanks
Has to be already added I believe, can't add it later. The link is for the clean patreon version. FYI everyone, the SS version that is patched already is mislabeled as .25, though on here you are likely better off using the user made port linked earlier. This is my first go at an android version, mostly for the folks on patreon or SS who don't frequent sites like these. The guys/gals who port them on here probably do a much better job than me, but patrons kept asking so I need to give it a try.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
For me the only good type of sharing is when the girls share the mc with each other. Not really into sharing the girls with other guys :KEK:.
Haha, well there will certainly be way more of that than the other way around. Not that I am personally against a little MMF stuff, but it is a lot ummm...more fun to set up and render scenes with multiple girls haha.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
There will 100% be more optional sharing. You won't get options to share anyone and everyone though, some of the women in game are more into things than others. I don't personally like games where everyone is a slave to the MC's kinks or whatever. The girls all have their own things that get them going, some haven't found theirs yet lol.
The voices in my head say that this means we get a sharing scene in the next update. Apparently, when we drop Hailey off we must decide if we will share the Chocolate Chip Cookies we are given as a thank you. ARRG.. Nefastus is SO cruel.. We must decide if we will enjoy ALL the PRECIOUS Chocolate Chip Cookie GOODNESS, or share some with the ladies.. :)

Just a thought.

ALUCARD20

Feb 12, 2018
Hello, just play this couple of week ago, it is excellent, i will pplay again for sure when the final is online

yazbod

Jun 18, 2018
Has to be already added I believe, can't add it later. The link is for the clean patreon version. FYI everyone, the SS version that is patched already is mislabeled as .25, though on here you are likely better off using the user made port linked earlier. This is my first go at an android version, mostly for the folks on patreon or SS who don't frequent sites like these. The guys/gals who port them on here probably do a much better job than me, but patrons kept asking so I need to give it a try.
Thanks Nef, that makes things much clearer.

KevJo1976

Nov 28, 2020
Haha, well there will certainly be way more of that than the other way around. Not that I am personally against a little MMF stuff, but it is a lot ummm...more fun to set up and render scenes with multiple girls haha.
Nef, super glad to hear you're on the mend!

After downloading v0.26 for Android, I've found it's not patched, still "tenants" (which removes some of the best dialog in the game, imho).

Also, the game isn't an "update" as far as Android seems to recognize, but a separate app entirely.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Nef, super glad to hear you're on the mend!

After downloading v0.26 for Android, I've found it's not patched, still "tenants" (which removes some of the best dialog in the game, imho).

Also, the game isn't an "update" as far as Android seems to recognize, but a separate app entirely.
It's not an update because all the previous android versions weren't built by Nef. You'll have to go to his SS for the patched version

Reactions: kevjo76

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Could you update the change log? Hasn't been touched since version 23
v0.1 – v0.26
He came; He sow; He conquered

How's that for a changelog? Because with Nef not wanting to veer into spoiler territory, the only substantial information in the current one is the render count per update. So…

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Indeed, the major changelog would be "more stuff". Sure, you could count how many scenes with which character, but nothing major is happening, no completely new characters. Of course there's Sarah's possible pregnancy but that would be too spoiler heavy.

Reactions: Krynh
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes