fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Nah, I had to fix android version issue so recompiled/reuploaded everything when I got home just in case. No one was in my house, but the images and everything were already done before I went in.
Dude, seriously, don't scare us like this again. Find somebody trustworthy and keep in touch. Tell your family it's an emergency contact to notify of health issues (with not too much detail), so that we'll know if you're incapacitated but will come back.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Yes, it contained version 0.25 as another
Well, it does contain all the necessary assets (images, script) but the 0.25 script doesn't jump to 0.26 thus ending the game early. It's either we have an old apk on here or the official one is officially broken.

Cuz when I ended it it says Thats all for Version 25..???
Just a typo.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
The mod is version 25. At the end of version 26, there is a typo that says end of 25 instead of 26

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Not sure why people need a mod for this anyway. Most choices are marked accordingly by Nef.
A mod is a life saver when you want to follow a path without worrying about making the wrong choice I personally always use mods for example in this game Idk if I should barge into chris room or knock before enter.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
A mod is a life saver when you want to follow a path without worrying about making the wrong choice I personally always use mods for example in this game Idk if I should barge into chris room or knock before enter.
Depends on which time. If the first time, she'll get upset. But, seriously, if the dev doesn't mark the choices, I'll make a save and if my choices fucks it up, I just reload. Ahahaha

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Depends on which time. If the first time, she'll get upset. But, seriously, if the dev doesn't mark the choices, I'll make a save and if my choices fucks it up, I just reload. Ahahaha
But if I remember correctly, you get different dialogue for this scene but nothing changes for later on. I don't think you can screw up at all in this game except for getting the "Do I want to pursue her" question wrong.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
But if I remember correctly, you get different dialogue for this scene but nothing changes for later on. I don't think you can screw up at all in this game except for getting the "Do I want to pursue her" question wrong.
Pretty much, but, even then, later you're banging whoever you didn't choose to pursue anyway. Ahahaha

Reactions: namtab

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
oh so last update dont need a walkthrough?
not really, but i'm sure one will come along. with the extra time taken because of hospitalization the modder may be involved and can't fix it just yet. you can still use the old walk through (courteous mod v0.25) for game 0.26 just after original 0.25 content you will not be getting anything to help you choose but it won't stop you from playing.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes