Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Weasel_Face, nim, this is due to Nefastus being forced to update the Ren'Py version to get an Android build out. As the scripts got recompiled most saves' call stacks won't match with the game anymore. To continue play use 0.25 and make a save on the very last screen of that version, the one asking you to 'save here'. At least in my case that save loaded fine on 0.26, directly starting on the first line of the 0.26 content (see aslo this post). If you want to revisit your old saves you'll need to keep 0.25 around.

Reactions: boobthief

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Soo.....have to restart then?
Not necessarily, as not all saves are broken. Granted older ones are pretty much borked and it's still hit and miss even with a save made on the 0.25 content, one of my later saves could be loaded on 0.26. Well, it didn't load on the exact point the save was made… but load it did.

Adding to Kryn's excellent suggestions of simply enjoying it all over again, see these posts on how to get your skipping game to the next level. Thanks, BTLD, LightmanP!

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Not too sure that Sandra is interested in swinging with another man.
Yeah, she didn't seem much interested in it during the thing with MC's sister and hubby, but I suppose that could always change depending on where the dev wants to take this.

Reactions: DiegoSaintE

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Not too sure that Sandra is interested in swinging with another man.
She expressively said so when she and the MC talked about him boinking other girls, she could barely keep up with him so other men where not on the horizon for her.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm still waiting on the backlash with Jennifer. The whole "I love you" and only wanting her and then Nef immediately forcing us to cheat on her. Yeah. That's going to be bad. I restarted, as I was hoping I was misremembering, but, nope. I was right.

I know most people are on the full harem path, and I do have a save for that, minus the wife. But, even the no-wife path means nothing. As we are still forced to interact with her, as if nothing bad has gone on between us.

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
I'm still waiting on the backlash with Jennifer. The whole "I love you" and only wanting her and then Nef immediately forcing us to cheat on her. Yeah. That's going to be bad. I restarted, as I was hoping I was misremembering, but, nope. I was right.

I know most people are on the full harem path, and I do have a save for that, minus the wife. But, even the no-wife path means nothing. As we are still forced to interact with her, as if nothing bad has gone on between us.
full harem path is the only true path. leave the other paths behind join the faithfull

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Soo.....have to restart then?
Not necessarily, as not all saves are broken. Granted older ones are pretty much borked and it's still hit and miss even with a save made on the 0.25 content, one of my later saves could be loaded on 0.26. Well, it didn't load on the exact point the save was made… but load it did.

Adding to Kryn's excellent suggestions of simply enjoying it all over again, see these posts on how to get your skipping game to the next level. Thanks, BTLD, LightmanP!
Also, IMO this is pretty harmless to restart - the choices are simple so you do not need to think about it, and with CTRL or TAB skipping you'll be up to scratch in 5 to 10 minutes time, arguably less than any attempt to fix saves or ask about saves and move them aroun the directories would take. It's not like one has to "go to work" 100 times to gather the money for Amanda's dress or similar.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

full harem path is the only true path. leave the other paths behind join the faithfull
While I obviously value the qualities of this game, the "path" decisions are not amongst them. It is obviously made with "full harem" as the main idea. You cannot really vote girls out, the storyline references dates whether you had them or not, and so on.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
While I obviously value the qualities of this game, the "path" decisions are not amongst them. It is obviously made with "full harem" as the main idea. You cannot really vote girls out, the storyline references dates whether you had them or not, and so on.
I think if a path is offered and the variables are there, which they are, the paths should be continued to completion. But, like I said, I do have my harem save, minus the wife. I'm not a fan of her at all. If you guys like her, that's your choice. We all have our tastes and make our own choices. Anyway, just my 2¢.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I think if a path is offered and the variables are there, which they are, the paths should be continued to completion. But, like I said, I do have my harem save, minus the wife. I'm not a fan of her at all. If you guys like her, that's your choice. We all have our tastes and make our own choices. Anyway, just my 2¢.
I don't particularly find her attractive, but I'm doing the harem route anyway, just to do it. Plus, I feel no reason to give up on someone who is liking and starting to encourage more debauchery :D

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I am a bit on the fence about Sandra but the mood of the game - for me - calls for her to be "in it". But what I said before was less of "this is how it should be" and more "this is how it is". For me, as mostly a full harem player and just curious onlooker of the other parts, it is of course less of an issue. But I agree that ideally the paths make individual sense and are consistent, which is not the case here.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I am a bit on the fence about Sandra but the mood of the game - for me - calls for her to be "in it". But what I said before was less of "this is how it should be" and more "this is how it is". For me, as mostly a full harem player and just curious onlooker of the other parts, it is of course less of an issue. But I agree that ideally the paths make individual sense and are consistent, which is not the case here.
Well, according to the variables, there's really only one solo path and that's with Jennifer. You have:

Code:
jlove

jonly
But, it's like the variable got lost and forgotten. Same with the:

Code:
neverwife

neverwife19v
But, I still continue to play the game. Nef writes well, somethings I'm not a fan of, but, I keep coming back and will continue to do so. Ahahaha

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nefastus has said in past that he was not happy with the Sandra not as lover path and he intends to work and change it one day, just that is not what his priority is. No idea if he changed his mind in meantime, but yeah at this moment that path is in limbo.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes