Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
He said .26 was uploading before his hospital visit
I do remember that... I don't know, i'm just glad he's back and happy he's feeling better! I'm hoping to hear more soon myself! loved the update

Reactions: Ramagar

temmcgee

Jan 3, 2019
It gets more strange.

Sarah's name is Sandra.
But Sandra's name is also Sandra.
And Erica's name is Elaine.
Amanda's name is Alice.

But when the characters use each other's names, they use the names they were assigned in the game. So, in other words, it's only the name title in the dialog box that's changed.

No, I am not using someone else's save.
I don't know if anyone's mentioned this, but is it possible you used the patch for My New Family instead of the patch for Midlife Crisis? Dianna, Sandra, Elaine, and Alice are all character names in MNF.

Reactions: GmFn1869

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
I don't know if anyone's mentioned this, but is it possible you used the patch for My New Family instead of the patch for Midlife Crisis? Dianna, Sandra, Elaine, and Alice are all character names in MNF.
Ummm.... he said sheepishly.

You may be on to something there. All I can give as an excuse is that I remember it was quite late, and I was tired, and I was downloading and installing the updates to both Midlife and MNF. So it's certainly possible.

So, I downloaded the new Midlife update and it's incest patch (again), and installed them (again), but this time without any walkthrough mod (because Midlife's walkthrough mod has still not been updated -- hint, hint, modders), and things are back to normal. Which makes it not only possible, but plausible. So yeah, I think that's what I may have done. Though I am a bit surprised that the game played through perfectly even with the wrong walkthrough mod installed. I would have expected at least some incomprehensible dialog.

Anyway, sorry for the confusion, and thanks for the hint.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Great catch! Kudos!

Ummm.... he said sheepishly.

You may be on to something there. All I can give as an excuse is that I remember it was quite late, and I was tired, and I was downloading and installing the updates to both Midlife and MNF. So it's certainly possible.

So, I downloaded the new Midlife update and it's incest patch (again), and installed them (again), but this time without any walkthrough mod (because Midlife's walkthrough mod has still not been updated -- hint, hint, modders), and things are back to normal. Which makes it not only possible, but plausible. So yeah, I think that's what I may have done. Though I am a bit surprised that the game played through perfectly even with the wrong walkthrough mod installed. I would have expected at least some incomprehensible dialog.

Anyway, sorry for the confusion, and thanks for the hint.
I know how it happened. :geek:

You dropped in the walktrough mod for My New Family into MidLife Crisis. As the former got split by Killer7 (hence not deploying a script.rpy) and with them keeping their variables in a separate file (variables.rpy) Ren'Py ovrwrote some of the existing character classes with ones from MNF (because alphbetical order) but keeping the game perfectly playable.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Really enjoyed this. Gave a 5 star review. Only complaint? An immersion breaking moment( purely from laughter tho) when I found out your wife's friend Marie has a husband( both of them being african-american) whose name is...Kyle. You gave a black man the world's whitest name lmao. Was that intentional?
Kind of...I saw a tweet way back when that was something along the lines of Chadwick Bosman being cool but having the most white bread name or something....It stuck with me lol

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
I played the game from the last update and I have to say unless I am missing something the update was short. Don't get me wrong I have seen much shorter updates than this one "Cough Something Special Cough" But still short. Though I have to admit for the little bit of content I did see I couldn't help but smile at the few scenes I did see.

Really wish there was a built in Gallery for the game so I could look at my favorite scenes without making multiple saves but it is what it is.
This was maybe a little shorter, mostly because the next few scenes fit together in a way that felt like they should be in one update. Had about half of the next scene done when I realized I couldn't get everything in.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Just a question out of genuine curiosity. Look at these screenshots:
1631777664217.png
1631778327803.png
You can see that the final compilation was on the 13th of September. That's fine. No problems with it. If there are obvious errors that can be addressed, it doesn't make sense to use the upload from June, especially if it failed to finish (or the URL wasn't noted down, or it wasn't verified, tons of possibilities).

But more importantly, they show that the OS timestamp for the \game\ and \game\images subdirectories is 9th of July.

I'm just pointing it out because it's possible that somebody tampered with the game while Nefastus was in the hospital.

Nefastus : If somebody had access to your computer, I think it would be prudent to review code and compare it to older versions to verify no malicious code was injected.

Reactions: Yngling

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Something like this happened in the movie "Debbie Duz Dishes" with Nina Hartley. The door-to-door salesman was demonstrating the "Accu-Jack," when Debbie heard someone at the door. By the time she returned, there was over a gallon of cum in the reservoir and Kirby's head had been sucked into his body by the blowjob machine.
Have you never heard of "giving head"? ;)
"Give until it hurts!"

• Haha
Reactions: Rock&Rule

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
It seems the android version is censored now, as well as a different "App-ID" than before, previously, you could update the app and keep your saves.
That's because its an official build whereas before it was other people building it for andorid

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes