Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Really enjoyed this. Gave a 5 star review. Only complaint? An immersion breaking moment( purely from laughter tho) when I found out your wife's friend Marie has a husband( both of them being african-american) whose name is...Kyle. You gave a black man the world's whitest name lmao. Was that intentional?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I played the game from the last update and I have to say unless I am missing something the update was short. Don't get me wrong I have seen much shorter updates than this one "Cough Something Special Cough" But still short. Though I have to admit for the little bit of content I did see I couldn't help but smile at the few scenes I did see.

Really wish there was a built in Gallery for the game so I could look at my favorite scenes without making multiple saves but it is what it is.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I played the game from the last update and I have to say unless I am missing something the update was short. Don't get me wrong I have seen much shorter updates than this one "Cough Something Special Cough" But still short. Though I have to admit for the little bit of content I did see I couldn't help but smile at the few scenes I did see.

Really wish there was a built in Gallery for the game so I could look at my favorite scenes without making multiple saves but it is what it is.
Well it might have been that only part of the game was done before NEF had to take his unintended staycation... I don't know personally it was a good update and set up lots of fun! It also depends on the path(s) your are on too.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
Midlife Crisis [v0.26] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.18 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.15 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.44 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.41 GB: MEGA -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link: Mega

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

:love: Love this game, it's good to see that you are feeling better, please support the Dev, -

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hey bro thanks for all your hard work love your compression but would you consider having the cg/pics n vids shown instead of repacking in images.rpa and thanks

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

The Gallery mod in the OP works perfectly.

Reactions: DocSilence

Affenbrot

Aug 28, 2017
It seems the android version is censored now, as well as a different "App-ID" than before, previously, you could update the app and keep your saves.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes