Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
It gets more strange.

Sarah's name is Sandra.
But Sandra's name is also Sandra.
And Erica's name is Elaine.
Amanda's name is Alice.

But when the characters use each other's names, they use the names they were assigned in the game. So, in other words, it's only the name title in the dialog box that's changed.

No, I am not using someone else's save.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
That's odd because names are assigned at the start and then don't change.
It gets more strange.

Sarah's name is Sandra.
Amanda's name is Alice.

But when the characters use each other's names, they use the names they were assigned in the game. So, in other words, it's only the name title in the dialog box that's changed.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
It gets more strange.

Sarah's name is Sandra.
Amanda's name is Alice.

Someone altered the character classes on your game, hardcoding in names. I don't know… change passwords?! :KEK:

I don't think the patch enables that. Does it?
It does, yes. You can set their age, the name of the school(s) they're attending, and additionally the school year for Christine.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
For me, the MC's sister and niece helping corrupt the wife is the hottest playthrough. The last scene ending in the car gave me blue balls but I can't wait to see how that route plays out, especially keeping the wife out of most scenes. :love: I could really care less about any of the other girls in this game, even though they always seem to keep popping up even after I said I wasn't interested and choose not to do anything with them. :unsure:

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
For me, the MC's sister and niece helping corrupt the wife is the hottest playthrough. The last scene ending in the car gave me blue balls but I can't wait to see how that route plays out, especially keeping the wife out of most scenes. :love:
Hailey is deviously naughty and I love it.

But also, ginger Sarah...she is babe.

Reactions: Anthony2 and Ghar

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I don't think the guy who made WT Mod for this is actively work on the mod anymore. Can any famous modders takeoever this game's mod is possible. Many people would replay the game and there are new players who appreciate if there is a working wt mod for this game

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Not sure how it broke, but you could use the Universal Ren'Py Mod to reset the names. (at least if on PC)
1. Put mod in game folder and run game
2. press <alt>m to open mod in-game
3. Search for the word name
4. Use the ones with _name to correct the .name

example:
s.name would be for Sarah speaking
s_name would be for someone saying Sarah's name

murishani

Jan 27, 2020
It gets more strange.

Sarah's name is Sandra.
Amanda's name is Alice.

Sounds to me like someone changed the names to match a different consanguinamorous game's characters. As suggested, it's possible to change them back. There are a couple posts here, but https://f95zone.to/threads/midlife-crisis-v0-26-nefastus-games.20427/post-6577897 seems like the right one to me.

Thinking about this now... did you perchance accidentally switch the save file from another game?

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I don't think the guy who made WT Mod for this is actively work on the mod anymore. Can any famous modders takeoever this game's mod is possible. Many people would replay the game and there are new players who appreciate if there is a working wt mod for this game
You don't need a wt for this game.

Reactions: Cartageno

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
If I remember the last 27 answers to this question correctly, it is just a typo.
is it though?
what if it's a conspiracy?
an intricate plot to .... to be continued
:ROFLMAO:
A plot?? NO, it's NOT a plot... OBVIOUSLY the Aliens that kidnapped Nefastus CHANGED it to confuse us so we believe that SILLY story about medical issues. No, the ALIENS just want to distract us from the ANAL probes. :)

EDIT: The end of 26 says end of 25.. it has Hailey in the car with the MC. As I said it's the ALIENS messing with us.. so just smile and wait for next update. It is NOT a typo or plot.. It's the ALIENS. :)
Just a thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes