Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I can understand that for tracy content but not for the wife sharing honestly
Most sex is optional. I don't like the idea of a choice you made in version .3 preventing you from seeing certain content in version .22. There are some exceptions obviously, but harem is VERY much possible with wife. Currently honestly there are some jarring inconsistencies on the neglect the wife route(working on it), she is much better on the romance/loving wife path.

The thing is that as Spfjolietjake pointed out: Most of the readers ended up liking Sandra a lot so she got the partner treatment, meaning she gets to accompany the MC in his shenanigans. So in the scene that is available you can:
  1. Tell your brother in-law to get lost (send him to work) and you fuck your sister and wife.
  2. Assemble the full on orgy (you can forbid your brother in-law to fuck your wife if you like that).
  3. Fuck your sister and wife while your brother in-law watches.
  4. Fuck your wife in front of your sister (not a 100% sure).
  5. Fuck your sister in front of your wife (not a 100% sure).
  6. Leave early and do nothing.
I think there are more variants but those are the ones I can remember.
You're missing the absent-Sandra ones.

Reactions: v1900

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Just gotta say, just caught up after letting the game update for a while. For anyone on the fence about the sharing thing, just give it a chance. Nefastus knocked it outta the park, Sandra (and Angela) treat you like a king despite the second tool involved, surprisingly satisfying. I'm not even into ntr or sharing and I kept that choice in my main save. Although the threesome is pretty sweet too.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just gotta say, just caught up after letting the game update for a while. For anyone on the fence about the sharing thing, just give it a chance. Nefastus knocked it outta the park, Sandra (and Angela) treat you like a king despite the second tool involved, surprisingly satisfying. I'm not even into ntr or sharing and I kept that choice in my main save. Although the threesome is pretty sweet too.
True but on top of all that you can cuck the other guy in the hottest: cucking some poor bastard scene in vns. The hottest imo

Mordrel

Dec 3, 2019
I will say this up front I know this is a stupid question but I am going ask it anyway, what it the difference in v0.26a and 0.26, like I said it sounds stupid but if there are some corrections or additions then I'd like to see what they are.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Hello, my name is K18 and I'm a Midlife Crisis addict. I'm a huge fanatic for Sarah, Hailey, Angela, Erica, Amanda and much more. I'm always craving more of them every time i see them and formed an uncontrollable desire for wanting more sexy ladies added to MC's love nest (like some Caramel and Chocolate sweetness).

Sarah and Erica where awesome this last update. Can't imagine Rock's reaction to MC's being the father of Sarah's child. Always glad to see more Erica. The ending for 0.26 was a major tease, but just glad Nefastus is back active.

Last edited:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
this update is not listed in the latest updates category ?
I defer you to this post a couple above.
F95 doesn't always promote a game on the latest update when it's simply a typo/bug fix.

On a slightly different note
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Personally I'd like Amanda to be pregnant before Sarah.
The rest can be after those two.
Yes, I'm also a Midlife Crisis addict.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
don't care just saying its a different numbered update it should be there ;)
v0.26 first appeared here around Sept 14, 2021 and it was on the Latest Updates back then.
Since this is a bug fix to that, hence it not getting promoted again.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Ace is correct, we don't promote bugfixes unless they fix a literally unplayable update.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
There's even an entry in General Rules* about it

Promotion System (Latest Updates)
  1. One update per week will be promoted. Bug fixes, patches, etc do not count as an update unless its a game breaking bug.
    • Repeated game breaking bug fixes within the same week will be looked upon as abusing our Latest Update system.
  2. It is understandable that many fixes can be made without the intent of abusing our systems. Said game will not be promoted when the thread is updated with the latest version.
  3. Abusing the system will result in only having your thread updated once to twice per month, regardless of update. If abuse continues, updates will only happen once per month.
  4. Developers in control of their threads found to be abusing our systems, will lose ownership. Ownership will be transferred to a bot account.
*would be helpful if General Rules was linked on the front page :cautious:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
v0.26 first appeared here around Sept 14, 2021 and it was on the Latest Updates back then.
Since this is a bug fix to that, hence it not getting promoted again.
ya know whats fucking odd .... i dl'd 26 ... and it went to 7.4? then i had to use 7.3.5sdk thing to play it .. and just forgot ... when i check my folders i had .25 there .... then had .26 in a folder i called 7.4 and thought well shit :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes