Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
For me, it's the persistent save that I love. It allows me to play and then delete the game between updates to save space on my phone.
Yeah, I honestly didn't think to ask for android not to leak, I mean I don't mind it leaking but my thought was for people on sites like this to still use the admittedly better ports they have access to. I just was doing an android version cause some patrons don't have access otherwise and it feels wrong to tell them to go find it elsewhere haha.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Yeah, I honestly didn't think to ask for android not to leak, I mean I don't mind it leaking but my thought was for people on sites like this to still use the admittedly better ports they have access to. I just was doing an android version cause some patrons don't have access otherwise and it feels wrong to tell them to go find it elsewhere haha.
Totally get it. Why wouldn't you want to be a one-stop shop for your own content?

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Appreciate all the effort you guys give to the ports. Especially when the dev sucks ;)
To be honest you're doing a pretty damn good job.
Android certainly has a few quirks that you don't get in the PC versions.
I hadn't played this until someone asked me to port it to Android, now I can't wait for the next update!

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
I'm an idiot.

See this post on the why and this post on how to fix your issue.
Thank you.
I understood the 'why' but I don't understand the solution very well. rpy,rpa,rpyc,runtime, all these terms are just a gibberish to me so I will dwnload the whole version 0.26, which should solve the problem I assume :)

I appreciate the help!

edit: or I am just to extract the runtime file into the 'game' folder?

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
Ream? Rail? Reignite? Rescue? Rumpelstiltskin?
nice one :KEK:
but is the rape route implemented yet
you know the scene in the gym bathroom that was not in the game at the time but the option was there
i have not kept up with this games updates for awhile

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Thank you.
I understood the 'why' but I don't understand the solution very well. rpy,rpa,rpyc,runtime, all these terms are just a gibberish to me so I will dwnload the whole version 0.26, which should solve the problem I assume :)

I appreciate the help!

edit: or I am just to extract the runtime file into the 'game' folder?
Yes, the 'edit' it is. Well not quite, you need to extract the runtime files to the base directory of the game. Best delete the lib and renpy folders before doing so. At least on Linux simply overwriting stuff doesn't work as the runtimes use different files.

Reactions: Tabberius
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes