Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
MC's wife is probably one of the best wives in these games.

Not only does she not mind other people getting involved, she's got a heart of gold and she's a perv.

When I first started I was thinking about doing a second run on her "hate" route but I don't think the game would be the same without her taking part.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

Not only does she not mind other people getting involved, she's got a heart of gold and she's a perv.

When I first started I was thinking about doing a second run on her "hate" route but I don't think the game would be the same without her taking part.
I'm not particularly attracted to her, but I just can't bring myself to doing the hate route with her. It's too much fun having her involved in everything. She's great.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
You appear to have a healthier relationship to these games than many on this site, since it took you two weeks to notice NOPY was dead.
I have been on quite an extended leave which has seen me move around quite a bit over the last couple of weeks. Nopy (when noted) was always a goto for downloading and it's a great shame that it has folded.

DanyD

Mar 3, 2018
Nope. Two full sex scenes, one restaurant tease scene, one basement relationship scene, one office tease with upcoming plot established. Then finally a shopping trip Then montages building up to the cliffhanger...

I believe it's the same size as most updates...
ok i suppose something is wrong with my choices then
thanks !

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018

When I started playing it she wasn't really that involved and I wasn't interested in her. I played the hate route but with the patch that removed some of the more extreme or distasteful parts of it. Eventually it seems to have just wrapped back around into the same route because she's completely involved and there's no dislike between them anymore anyway.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I'm not particularly attracted to her, but I just can't bring myself to doing the hate route with her. It's too much fun having her involved in everything. She's great.
Wife is my least favorite character in the game, but no reason to do the hate route right now, as it just makes MC look like an asshole with no satisfying result. When the hate route actually leads to the wife's removal, then I'm all over that. ;)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Wife is my least favorite character in the game, but no reason to do the hate route right now, as it just makes MC look like an asshole with no satisfying result. When the hate route actually leads to the wife's removal, then I'm all over that. ;)
Yeah the hate route was promising at first (hinting at some fun humiliation scenes to come), but I think the dev has largely abandoned it at least for now and merged it back in with the romantic line.

This is what they were thinking back in March 2020:

Honestly I kind of dropped the ball a long time ago on the hate route and it isn't what I intended, I am improving it and adding a not hate but not love middle ground as the rewrite goes along to make it feel more realistic(yes hate is planned to eventually have her leaving, but you better be careful to make sure the girls pick you to stay with you). Hopefully soon you guys can be as loving/apathetic/hateful towards her as you want to be, I mean in the confines of the MC personality. I have developed a new workflow that is letting me accomplish more during my limited free time, so hopefully it won't take to long to complete.
I always wanted to do the hate/dom thing with her so it will definitely be in rewrite. It was more of a poor time management early that kinda led me astray. Definitely want a path where MC can let out his inner animal with her, since none of the other girls would really be into that sort of thing.

murishani

Jan 27, 2020
All y'all can go suck a candycane, Sandra is hands down the best wife in any VN EVAH!!!
LOL I was so excited when I ran across the same model in a different game, simply because of how much I love her character in this game. She's awesome. The model is easy on the eyes, and her willingness to travel the path of unabashed debasedness and debauchery makes her that much hotter.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
LOL I was so excited when I ran across the same model in a different game, simply because of how much I love her character in this game. She's awesome. The model is easy on the eyes, and her willingness to travel the path of unabashed debasedness and debauchery makes her that much hotter.
Yeah, her journey has been fantastic in this game and I love that she actually looks like a Milf!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
My main problem with Sandra: the name.

"Sandra" is one of the few names where due to past experiences I have a certain expectation if somebody has that name. Not better or worse, just different than here. Yes, I know there are gazillions of "real Sandras" out there and I met a few of them and it always feels off.

Yes, I know that I can change the name but outside MC (or the rare character without a default name) it feels wrong, too.

Apart from that: she stays!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
My main problem with Sandra: the name.

"Sandra" is one of the few names where due to past experiences I have a certain expectation if somebody has that name. Not better or worse, just different than here. Yes, I know there are gazillions of "real Sandras" out there and I met a few of them and it always feels off.

Yes, I know that I can change the name but outside MC (or the rare character without a default name) it feels wrong, too.

Apart from that: she stays!
I changed her name personally. I changed all the names that I could, and I love it.

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
I changed her name personally. I changed all the names that I could, and I love it.
I just changed Sandra's name, but none of the other girl's names. I thought it would be hard to tell them apart while reading this thread if I did that. I just had this feeling Sandra could eventually be corrupted by the MC so I gave her a pretty filthy name that I won't repeat here.:devilish:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I just changed Sandra's name, but none of the other girl's names. I thought it would be hard to tell them apart while reading this thread if I did that. I just had this feeling Sandra could eventually be corrupted by the MC so I gave her a pretty filthy name that I won't repeat here.:devilish:
Piggy? Slutpuppy? Cumslut? Piglet?

Reactions: Team Thanos
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes