anominous

Oct 14, 2017
I had my fingers crossed this update wouldn't have switched to the new ren'py... oh well, guess I'm finally upgrading from this old windows 7 potato LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
This update alone had more sex scenes than others have had after months...

Trust me this isn't the most cockblocked vn by any standards...
Lets see here.... there were a total of 2 sex scenes, one in the car and one once you drop her off, both at the beginning of the update then after that its nothing but cockblock city for the rest of it plus you get drugged then it's to be continued which is it's own cockblock of sorts.

It is true there are games like TP: The Class Next Door which is nothing but cockblocking and dreams, lots and lots of fucking dreams..... But I digress, what I was saying is that compared to any of the games I play this was a substantial amount of cockblockage in one specific update. And i did say "Quite possibly" not "This definitely is" so left some room for error there.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Here is the "changelog" for all changelog people:

And before anyone ask: Yes, that it is, nothing more.
I have been forgetting the changelog past few updates since they were running late and I was soley focused just to get them out. I will try to get back in the habit. But if anyone REALLy wants one before they play, roughly same amount of renders and all that for each update. Two, what I think are great scenes in the beginning, then...well the last bit, tough to say anything without spoiling...it will make more sense next update.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Nefastus after that ending MC is going to need a lot of love and maybe the chance to punish someones backdoor for their little prank ;)
You all know I hate accidentally giving even tiny spoilers, but some folks felt like he was 'drugged!'. I mean he technically was, but no ill intent behind it as you will see.

Also.... Just remember, if I blue balled the MC for a few days...it's so he gets rewarded in spectacular fashion. Needed him to be thinking with the correct brain this update so he would take a few risks without one of the more adventurous girls forcing him.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to version 0.27:
I wish I knew why the saves are so bad on this game, you are making sure to keep the rpyc files from previous versions while building the new ones, right? Those are very important for save compatibility.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nefastus

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Ummmm... I think you may have selected a wrong word here. A "keening wail" is a wail that is typical of mourning or wailing in grief. I don't think it's fitting for an expression of rapture that would be more expected of a sexual experience. Ummmmm ... unless the sex was really bad????

I do, however, appreciate the reference to Dirty Dancing (no one puts Jennifer in a corner).

That does not fix the fact that "j_love is not defined" in version 27.rpy, line 755

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
i cant continue or is thre nothing new in this update
Depend on what you've download. If you've download the actual update, then I doubt it. If not, then it is obiously that it didn't contain anything new.
And if you've actually downloaded the update and install be correctly and didn't see anything new, then it would be good to post this in more detail.

But from all the different options, my money is on that you didn't downloaded the update, but rather the previous version...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes