Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
OK, so you downloaded the update patch, unzipped it and moved it to MidLifeCrisis-0.26a/game correct?

Do you have any mods installed? (I have the Ipatch and courteous mod but not the gallery mod)
As I told you I have the incest version, no mods Sin título.png

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Okay, I've already said this but I'm gonna say it again, Sandra is the best fucking thing in this game! Amanda is such a cockblocker no wonder she and Jessica are best friends, and poor James he doesn't have any clue what he is about to get his sister into lol

(Thanks for an Angela scene, but still not an Oyakodon scene for god sake!!)

phupdup2

Nov 14, 2021
If you are having trouble connecting to mixdrop.sx, edit the links to be mixdrop.ag instead. Both resolve dns for me just fine with mixdrop.sx at 185.178.208.176 and mixdrop.ag at 186.2.163.211. Whereis results have mixdrop.ag being located in Belize and mixdrop.sx being located in Rostov Russia. I wouldn't be surprised if my North American ISP is blocking whole ranges of Russian internet addresses due to all of the asshattery going on over there.

Midlife Crisis [v0.27 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.50 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.52 GB:
Compressed Size Mac: 1.48 GB:

I will add more servers later.

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Edited: forgot to brag on the mc's wife again. She is one my favorite characters and I always want more of her
When MC was feeling up that huge MILF ass in bed, I was so looking forward to sexy times with Sandra. Alas, two by two, balls of blue.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
MidLifeCrisis-0.27-pc-Compressed

Saving that precedes the error, in the attachment

error.jpg

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes