rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I must be doing something wrong as I can only find 26a to d/l not 27, btw like the adddition of the backyard scene in 26a

noobling

May 20, 2018
can you actually keep some people away in the game? like I remember making all the choices possible to not have anything to do with the niece character who definitely looks underage but somehow it still leads to sex scenes further down the line, there are so many women in this game already I just have no interest in a few of them

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I haven't played yet, but, if the MC is getting blueballed, it's best to just walk away. As you said, I'm one of the ones where I won't be controlled. It's why I like this game though. You have the choice to not if you want. Sometimes. lol
It's not even a control issue, though. Throughout the entire game, MC has never forced anything with anyone. That's been his most important rule: it's all voluntary. So if the girls say "not now", he respects it.

And it's not like the girls are getting action elsewhere and that's why they don't want to have sex. They're blueballing themselves at the same time.

And it's going to play out like the date with Amanda and Jennifer did: working MC (and themselves) into a frenzy and then just exploding with lust.

If, as a player, you don't want to be blueballed, maybe skip this update and play the next when MC gets his release.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Nefastus thank you thank you thank you for following up the cucking the brother in law scene. It is so rare and so fucking hot being allowed to cuck that mf'er! Adds such a hot ending to that scene!

The use of the baby in the corner quote was a charming touch... fuck I am so glad you are back and I love this vn. Best of luck to you and thanks again :)
I can't wait to play the continuation of cucking her hubby. I'm also glad Nefastus is back.

It's not even a control issue, though. Throughout the entire game, MC has never forced anything with anyone. That's been his most important rule: it's all voluntary. So if the girls say "not now", he respects it.

And it's not like the girls are getting action elsewhere and that's why they don't want to have sex. They're blueballing themselves at the same time.

And it's going to play out like the date with Amanda and Jennifer did: working MC (and themselves) into a frenzy and then just exploding with lust.

If, as a player, you don't want to be blueballed, maybe skip this update and play the next when MC gets his release.
If there's no option to go home as someone said, I'll still play it out. I hated the scene you mentioned, but, it is what it is.

Yeah, there's blue balling towards the end of this update...but MC bangs two hotties at the beginning...
Well, that's a relief. Ahaha

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Hmm.. You might be right. But, shouldn't we be able to pick and choose who we want in the harem? I mean think about it. If we aren't attracted to someone, or just don't like their personality, why would we want them in our harem?
Take one for the team. Be like the mc and just think about Sarah as you rail her. :KEK:

Reactions: toobs and Cartageno

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It doesn't work! I'm really stuck!
OK, so you downloaded the update patch, unzipped it and moved it to MidLifeCrisis-0.26a/game correct?

Do you have any mods installed? (I have the Ipatch and courteous mod but not the gallery mod)

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes