xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Like the game alot and the art work is very good, however you post a change yet it appears to be no change plus the compression is showing a Malwarebits alert. So could an admin please check into this. don't want to cause a panic just pointing out a possible problem. However I do like this game and enjoy the story. Hoping all is good. Thanks
You all do a wonderful and I do enjoy visiting here.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
LightmanP you should not be causing yourself such physical harm. I mean hitting you ownself only hurts you, not me. But hay what ever rocks your boat. I just pointing out a possible problem and just want everyone to be safe and enjoy this great work of art with out having problems.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Like the game alot and the art work is very good, however you post a change yet it appears to be no change plus the compression is showing a Malwarebits alert. So could an admin please check into this. don't want to cause a panic just pointing out a possible problem. However I do like this game and enjoy the story. Hoping all is good. Thanks
You all do a wonderful and I do enjoy visiting here.
Reading is difficult, isn't it?:devilish:
1637401957118.png
Yes, the full download links doesn't go to 0.27, but to 0.26a, as it is written.
But, the update link go to 0.27 as also clearly written there.
For the malware, I doubt that JokerLeader have anything to do with it, rather than mixdrop filehoster and malicious third party ads.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
I see v0.27 is an update only however the compression malwarebits warning concerns me. Guess in my hast I over look the update parts my apologies.

• Haha
Reactions: klingpop

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Reading is difficult, isn't it?:devilish:
View attachment 1509382
Yes, the full download links doesn't go to 0.27, but to 0.26a, as it is written.
But, the update link go to 0.27 as also clearly written there.
For the malware, I doubt that JokerLeader have anything to do with it, rather than mixdrop filehoster and malicious third party ads.
Thanks for the update and pointing this out. greatly appropriate it c3p0 I had jut noticed the updated line which I did make comment on and apologized for. Like you I doubt that JokerLeader has anything to do with it just wanted felt it right to share that warning.

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

RedStar

Jun 9, 2017
thanks but here is a screen shot I took after clicking the Mixdrop link please all be aware.
If you read what the warning says, basically it's about this mixdrop website being blacklisted because it may contain malware.
This is most likely due to it having/having had malicious 3rd party ads, and not a problem with the file.
If you're concerned, just use a different link (I usually go for anonfiles or mega).

Reactions: bigguy_foryou

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
For games that do insist on using rpa archives instead of the raw files, I wish they'd do updates like this more often. Just a download with update-x.y.z.rpa and a new scripts.rpa, so easy and quick to update this way and avoids downloading 95% of the content you already have all over again.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Here is the "changelog" for all changelog people:
Well this has been a strange journey, but update finally done. Hopefully everyone finds it worth the delay's I keep running into. I know I had fun writing this one. Some quality of life updates to the android version this time, hopefully it goes smoother.
And before anyone ask: Yes, that it is, nothing more.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes