RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
Seems that BaDIK beat midlife crisis to the punch! I think this is the first time the wait for Midlife has been this long while it has already been released, nobody wants to fork out that 20 eh?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Seems that BaDIK beat midlife crisis to the punch! I think this is the first time the wait for Midlife has been this long while it has already been released, nobody wants to fork out that 20 eh?
It will be publicly released probably around the 25th. I paid the $20 to support the dev and I'm impatient. :)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Midlife Crisis v0.27a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 25.11.2021 (v0.27a)

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Midlife Crisis v0.27.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
I'm confused, you obviously have v0.27 but choose to only release your android port? o_O

Oh well, I'm downloading the update patch now and will drop it in 5-10 minutes if nobody else does

Reactions: Jude6 and blob69420
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes