Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Well a mother tends to have a strong protective instinct about her children that might be an additional obstacle, though with them being the ones instigating things I doubt it will hold her up too much.
I dare say theyll plot it to be more gradual - have say her youngest carpet much her cousin alongside her mom whilst the eldest watches. Once those lines have been crossed it'll just be a natural progression to get the hubby in on the action.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I dare say theyll plot it to be more gradual - have say her youngest carpet much her cousin alongside her mom whilst the eldest watches. Once those lines have been crossed it'll just be a natural progression to get the hubby in on the action.
Mom? Youngest? Eldest? What are you talking about, Sandra is their landlady

Honestly, F95ers just see incest everywhere :p

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Carpet much her?
Are you by any chance trying to say "Carpet Muncher?" It's an old derogatory term people called lesbians. Not only out of favor, but considering how many women shave (especially in these games), a bit wrong as well (no carpet).
Mom? Youngest? Eldest? What are you talking about, Sandra is their landlady

Honestly, F95ers just see incest everywhere :p
You totally missed the weird turn of phrase used in the sentence.

Though seeing incest everywhere can be a problem for games like WVN and others where the dev is clear the game will have none, son.

• Angry
Reactions: preglovr12
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes