fea876

Nov 24, 2018
Does anyone have a Walkthrough mod? I want to avoid Sharing and Hate Path with the wife, but I want to have a harem with the daughters. I dread making a choice that shows me a sharing scene, I don't know why but I feel disgusted with NTR and sharing, it's the same thing as scat for me. Can you help a fearful friend?
Just say no when you'll be ask about sharing. That game really don't need a WT, just say yes when you like the girl and no when you don't.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What is White Out?
Liquid paper. A substance first used back when memos and paperwork was actually on paper. Related to a typewriter's corrective ribbon.

Also no walk-through is needed, the dev doesn't trick you or mislead you. The choices are plainly understandable

Reactions: CainKova

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
Liquid paper. A substance first used back when memos and paperwork was actually on paper. Related to a typewriter's corrective ribbon.

Also no walk-through is needed, the dev doesn't trick you or mislead you. The choices are plainly understandable
AH here we call it "Little White" or "Corrective". Some people call it "God Cum".

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Does anyone have a Walkthrough mod? I want to avoid Sharing and Hate Path with the wife, but I want to have a harem with the daughters. I dread making a choice that shows me a sharing scene, I don't know why but I feel disgusted with NTR and sharing, it's the same thing as scat for me. Can you help a fearful friend?

Friends who like sharing, don't be mad at me, please.
Well there is always unren and reading your way through the script.
The loving wife path is so good, she is easily one of the best potential cuckqueans I have seen. I hope to a transition to a full partnership with her on all harem members. And the only femdom I would like, the Queen putting cheeky ones in place like a certain ginger never on others like Jennifer.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
To expand on the correct answers already given: with few exceptions all decisions are clearly labeled, the ones in question (possible sharing) even spell out in a technical way what kind of scene you will get. The few exceptions are some earlier ones where you may miss a girl stripping but never a major scene. Hint: always choose the more lewd alternative except for the introcution where you should knock on the girls' doors instead of barging in. Of course only if you're thinking lewdly about the girl in question.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
'On the seventh day' meaning sabbath. So Saturday. Deuteronomy: "You shall observe the Sabbath by keeping it holy, as the Lord, your God, has commanded you. You are to labor on six days, doing all of your work then. The seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord, your God. "

Christianity moved the holy day to Sunday in remembrance of Resurrection, not because it was the actual sabbath/seventh day.
Thank you for the explanation. From my teenage years I wonder why England and its former colonies begin the week with Sunday while we in Russia begin it with Monday. Also I knew that jews are resting in Saturday and wonder why they did it not on the last day of the week, like their God. Obvious truth eluded me all those years. Not that question tormented me after my teenage years past but more than two decades later I'm glad to finally find an explanation.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020

Friends who like sharing, don't be mad at me, please.
Walkthrough mod can be found here.

Reactions: CainKova

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Isn't this game choice already a walkthrough by itself? This game's choices are like Nesfastas holding my hand and talking to me all the time and I fucking luv it! :ROFLMAO:
I like your description of how clear the choices are and what they mean. Of course I am VERY disappointed that while holding my hand Nefastus REFUSES to give me a Chocolate Chip Cookie. :)

Just a thought

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes