Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
For games that do insist on using rpa archives instead of the raw files, I wish they'd do updates like this more often. Just a download with update-x.y.z.rpa and a new scripts.rpa, so easy and quick to update this way and avoids downloading 95% of the content you already have all over again.
I totally agree as we have no half decent download site anymore. This was an easy update. With Nopy downloading the whole game again was dead easy. Must remember to rename the map. The update from 26 to 27 is everything. There a message at the end that this was the end of part 25?

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
If it were up to me, once the MC realizes the manipulation that is going on I'd just leave.

Leave them hanging.
The MC has plenty of other options, its the weekend, so call Sarah, Call Stephanie and if neither of them are available set something up with Erica, shes always available since she already said how she isn't seeing anyone else any more.

I mean I'd rather see no-one than give in to their manipulation.

Scare them back, say you aren't feeling well and are going to the hospital.

What-ever the MC chooses it'd be better then letting their scheme play out the way they want it to.

Reactions: Valeck and Zanene

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That's not completely true thou with the Story, NO Matter how rude, annoying and Disrespectful I am with the Wife; even if I cheat on her while I sleep with another Girl, She still wants sex with me.
They really need a Divorce option in some games, Or something More drastic to get rid of unwanted guests :devilish:
Yeah. It's been needing fixed for awhile now. I can't stand the wife.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Nefastus has addressed this already, for now the focus lies on the full harem. More options for "lesser harem" players may eventually be added later once the main story is through. So if you want to play sans Sandra, you'll have to be patient.
I have no issues with waiting. I think I read that Nefastus wasn't happy with the 'No Sandra' path.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
What a fucking blue balls of a cliffhanger! Fucking love it. MC has been getting everything he wants so far, and anyone who thinks he isn't going to continue getting what he wants hasn't been paying attention.

This fun game that the women in his life are playing with him just builds anticipation and makes the payoff sweeter.

"But I'd just leave THEM hanging and go home hyuck hyuck"

Really? Just gonna leave the girls that have been denying themselves for a week as well so that they're super horny for you?

Shit, Christine has probably been locking her door at night because she knows if MC strolled in, she'd have his cock down her throat before he could blink.

And you're just gonna walk away from that because, what, "I'm a man and I won't be controlled?"

Previously, by giving these girls what they want, what they need, this MC has been blessed with all of their love and affection. There is absolutely no reason for him to change that approach. Let them play their game and enjoy the outcome. If MC acted like some of y'all are suggesting, this would be a very different game. And it wouldn't be nearly as good.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I have no issues with waiting. I think I read that Nefastus wasn't happy with the 'No Sandra' path.
I read something along those lines, too. However it wasn't clear to me whether he was unhappy with the path existing at all or whether he was unhappy with how it pans out. I'm assuming the latter (it is unnecessarily hostile - which makes the continuity of the later stuff even less fitting) but I don't know.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I read something along those lines, too. However it wasn't clear to me whether he was unhappy with the path existing at all or whether he was unhappy with how it pans out. I'm assuming the latter (it is unnecessarily hostile - which makes the continuity of the later stuff even less fitting) but I don't know.
I thought so also. However, when people are going through shit like that, it can be very hostile. I personally think he should've just packed some stuff up and found an apartment or house for himself, then talked to an attorney to start the divorce procedure.

Reactions: Majindevil

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
What a fucking blue balls of a cliffhanger! Fucking love it. MC has been getting everything he wants so far, and anyone who thinks he isn't going to continue getting what he wants hasn't been paying attention.

This fun game that the women in his life are playing with him just builds anticipation and makes the payoff sweeter.

"But I'd just leave THEM hanging and go home hyuck hyuck"

Really? Just gonna leave the girls that have been denying themselves for a week as well so that they're super horny for you?

Shit, Christine has probably been locking her door at night because she knows if MC strolled in, she'd have his cock down her throat before he could blink.

And you're just gonna walk away from that because, what, "I'm a man and I won't be controlled?"

Previously, by giving these girls what they want, what they need, this MC has been blessed with all of their love and affection. There is absolutely no reason for him to change that approach. Let them play their game and enjoy the outcome. If MC acted like some of y'all are suggesting, this would be a very different game. And it wouldn't be nearly as good.
I haven't played yet, but, if the MC is getting blueballed, it's best to just walk away. As you said, I'm one of the ones where I won't be controlled. It's why I like this game though. You have the choice to not if you want. Sometimes. lol

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
This has probably been talked about already,
Why when you load a save it goes back like a good two minutes back in gameplay, I understand maybe getting caught
up to with what's happening in the game, but it's a pain in the poophole loophole.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
This has probably been talked about already,
Why when you load a save it goes back like a good two minutes back in gameplay, I understand maybe getting caught
up to with what's happening in the game, but it's a pain in the poophole loophole.
I don't know. That happens to me with every game. But, I'm on Linux, so, I always thought that was the reason.

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Have to say that I didn't like the end of this update.
One thing that I hate is manipulation doesn't matter for what reason or what the mc will get in exchange.
If in the next one will have an option I will walk away and they can be alone with their "games".

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Nefastus thank you thank you thank you for following up the cucking the brother in law scene. It is so rare and so fucking hot being allowed to cuck that mf'er! Adds such a hot ending to that scene!

Great update with a great set up for the next one!

The use of the baby in the corner quote was a charming touch... fuck I am so glad you are back and I love this vn. Best of luck to you and thanks again :)

Edited: forgot to brag on the mc's wife again. She is one my favorite characters and I always want more of her

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes