giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I know this bug was addressed before but I can't locate anything on it. I assume you are not using an outdated mod. I hope someone helps you because I'm clueless, I just recognize it.
I'm not using MOD. I was using zz_patch, but I ran the test without zz_patch and the error persists.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
MidLifeCrisis-0.27-pc-Compressed
i´m pretty sure i figured it out this error.the error comes because the dev wrote this variable different.In the scriptfile version20.rpy is the most time written jpuresex and in your error line is written j_puresex instead jpuresex

Reactions: haooni and giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
i´m pretty sure i figured it out this error.the error comes because the dev wrote this variable different.In the scriptfile version20.rpy is the most time written jpuresex and in your error line is written j_puresex instead jpuresex
palmasss.gif

Similar error in another file

version27.rpy (Line 755)

scene gr27v27
if not j_love:
d "It's...probably not a good idea."

- Rename j_love to jlove

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
here i fixed it for you (At least i hope so).Extract the file into the subfolder game.I hope it is working for you
With your tip, I fixed another similar error. Thank you.

version27.rpy (Linha 755)

scene gr27v27
if not j_love:

- Rename j_love to jlove

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
With your tip, I fixed another similar error. Thank you.

version27.rpy (Linha 755)

scene gr27v27
if not j_love:

- Rename j_love to jlove
did you become an error ingame? if yes it is strange because this variable will be set in the same script file in the line 740 and is corect written but maybe i oversee something

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
did you become an error ingame? if yes it is strange because this variable will be set in the same script file in the line 740 and is corect written but maybe i oversee something
It became, similar error. I fixed it by renaming the file, removing the underline.

Kaed1107

Jun 10, 2017
Midlife Crisis [v0.27 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.50 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.52 GB:
Compressed Size Mac: 1.48 GB:

I will add more servers later.

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hi, sir. Can you upload it to mediafire, please? I don't know why but downloads from Mixdrop are too slow

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes