Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Hey guys,
Here is the incest patch.
Install guide : extract the file in the main folder (where the game exe is). Click yes for overwrite
This is a universal patch and it works in the future updates to
By chance do you have an incest patch outside of MEGA? I'm getting the "Privacy error" screen.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
By chance do you have an incest patch outside of MEGA? I'm getting the "Privacy error" screen.
I have attached the file there now maybe this helps you.I have no idea what the Privacy error error is.I had never have this error

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I saw that rape is one of the tags. Can that be avoided and still play the story line?
in one instance you are given the chance not to be there, and in the other it is only implied and not shown or doesn't happen at that point but might have before. but you would not see it though the story will imply it depending on your choices.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I saw that rape is one of the tags. Can that be avoided and still play the story line?
It should also be mentioned that even if happening, it does not involve the MC and, in the non-implied case, also none of the LIs, in case that is of importance.

The "avoiding" is possible, most will probably do so, but as a word of warning one of the very few not totally obvious choices in this game.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
.27a is available on both patreon and SS in public posts fyi. Mostly typo fixes, a fix for the variable misspelling and one not being set reported earlier. No need to download if you either didn't have any bugs or really only had them while exploring paths you didn't really want to take. They weren't critical variables, just change a little dialogue in this update and small effect next update.

Just a scripts .rpa is uploading, but it will be a while, a few other versions are ahead of it in the queue and my upload speeds are awful.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Midlife Crisis [v0.27 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.50 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.52 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.48 GB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
This is just a compression or has a WT mod in it?

Is there any WT mod available for version 27?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
There is really no walkthrough needed for this game.
How do you play? I mean, I have this MidLifeCrisis.exe thing in the folder alongside MidLifeCrisis-32.exe. As I know more is better, should I use the MidLifeCrisis-32.exe?
Also what should I do with that?
1637871272876.png
Should I enter "My first name is ...(Default Steve)", "My first name", "Default Steve"?! Please help I don't know what is the right answer here.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
How do you play? I mean, I have this MidLifeCrisis.exe thing in the folder alongside MidLifeCrisis-32.exe. As I know more is better, should I use the MidLifeCrisis-32.exe?
Also what should I do with that?
View attachment 1518497
Should I enter "My first name is ...(Default Steve)", "My first name", "Default Steve"?! Please help I don't know what is the right answer here.
well the name section it's telling yout what the default is "STEVE" if you just hit enter. you can however enter your own first name. as to what to use, the file midlifecrisis-32.exe is for 32 bit machincines which are not sold anymore and have not been for many years, so unless yourr computer is about 10 or more years old then you use the one without the number

albundi

Sep 1, 2017
well the name section it's telling yout what the default is "STEVE" if you just hit enter. you can however enter your own first name. as to what to use, the file midlifecrisis-32.exe is for 32 bit machincines which are not sold anymore and have not been for many years, so unless yourr computer is about 10 or more years old then you use the one without the number
1637880715487.png

Reactions: Ruffuss and oaiki
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes