despot444

Mar 10, 2018
Is it normal that you still get scenes with others even though you reject them hard? I only accept Jennifer scenes yet my dude randomly fingers or straight up fuck others.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is it normal that you still get scenes with others even though you reject them hard? I only accept Jennifer scenes yet my dude randomly fingers or straight up fuck others.
Yes. Right now during development Nef focuses on the harem story. While individual scenes can be taken out, for story concerns you will still have to do the horizontal mambo with most girls. Will presumably be fixed once the main story is complete.

pigmints

Jan 30, 2021
Does anyone knows if there's a "possible" date to when this game will be finished, it is one of my favourite games but I stopped playing it like maybe a year ago and was waiting for it to finish does anyone knows if it is like 75% done or if it is 50% or if the Dev doesn't really have an ending in sight and just keeps adding stuff?

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
Yes. Right now during development Nef focuses on the harem story. While individual scenes can be taken out, for story concerns you will still have to do the horizontal mambo with most girls. Will presumably be fixed once the main story is complete.
Thanks, didn't know that. I especially want to see if we can divorce Sandra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit; wrong names.

Last edited:

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Does anyone knows if there's a "possible" date to when this game will be finished, it is one of my favourite games but I stopped playing it like maybe a year ago and was waiting for it to finish does anyone knows if it is like 75% done or if it is 50% or if the Dev doesn't really have an ending in sight and just keeps adding stuff?
Not dev, but you could have years to wait. Note that the release number is 0.27a and that there have been numbers in between versions that were skipped. Deductive reasoning could result in considering this game about 27% completed.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Not dev, but you could have years to wait. Note that the release number is 0.27a and that there have been numbers in between versions that were skipped. Deductive reasoning could result in considering this game about 27% completed.
Hell, wouldn't it been 1/0x27A?! It would be therefore 0.15%.:FacePalm:
But, version numbers aren't normal (mathematical) numbers. So missusing them as normal (mathematical) numbers is prone to fail.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thanks, didn't know that. I especially want to see if we can divorce Sandra
Possible but unlikely. That would mean, apart from departing from the canon "harem", that possibly quite a few endings would need to be implemented. Granted, in most countries of the main girls there is only two options (Sarah and Jen), but then there'd need to be an Amanda ending, a Christine ending. Nothing is really speaking against it but the sheer amount of content needed for that which many players will probably not see.

As c3p0 correctly noted, version numbers aren't anything mathematical. There are completed 0.4s and incomplete 2.3s. The point isn't a point but just a separator, hence after 0.9 you can get 0.10. Or 0.95. Whatever the dev considers works for him. Unless there is an explanation by the dev, they don't mean anything to the player. Well, except that 0.4 is probably after 0.3 so it's the newer version.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Possible but unlikely. That would mean, apart from departing from the canon "harem", that possibly quite a few endings would need to be implemented. Granted, in most countries of the main girls there is only two options (Sarah and Jen), but then there'd need to be an Amanda ending, a Christine ending. Nothing is really speaking against it but the sheer amount of content needed for that which many players will probably not see.

As c3p0 correctly noted, version numbers aren't anything mathematical. There are completed 0.4s and incomplete 2.3s. The point isn't a point but just a separator, hence after 0.9 you can get 0.10. Or 0.95. Whatever the dev considers works for him. Unless there is an explanation by the dev, they don't mean anything to the player. Well, except that 0.4 is probably after 0.3 so it's the newer version.

I do actually understand that. I was attempting to have the person use some critical thinking skills regarding their question. I apologize that I wasn't more clear. I used S.W.A.G. along with estimation and common sense so that they could make informed decisions now and in the future as to when the game could be considered completed.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Mostly true, though if a game goes from e.g. 0.17 to 0.23 in one go, that's probably a sign that the dev is trying to guess how much of it is complete to end at 1.0. Not a good idea IMO, but some devs do do that.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Mostly true, though if a game goes from e.g. 0.17 to 0.23 in one go, that's probably a sign that the dev is trying to guess how much of it is complete to end at 1.0. Not a good idea IMO, but some devs do do that.
Some do, certainly. However it could also be 6 (assuming the numbers have any meaning at all) "small milestones" or work days. But yeah, we never know unless they tell us.

Here of course one of the difficulties in estimating the end is that there is no overarching story or similar to resolved except probably "getting them all together". Which I would think we are more than halfway through (all the girls know and are happy, Sandra is on her way, and even lovely sis has had more than her share of knowledge), but you'll never know what spanners will be thrown into the works by some mischievous dev.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
but you'll never know what spanners will be thrown into the works by some mischievous dev.
Fire in the house?:devilish::whistle:

I'm waiting for the whole Hailey get pregnant and the shit hit the fan.
If Rock know more than what the MC assume, like Sarah (?) thinks, then he know that he is the father of his grandchild. So fair, so good and if he is happy with it, then it is nice and so on. But what will happen, when the others follow it and whe have the bigger house we will likely have to the brim full with our kids from our (familiy) harem?
At least we haven't seen MC or Sandras parents or brothers....

• Wow
Reactions: Lightaces and D Dog
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes