Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Midlife Chrisis v0.27 with OEJ gallery mod, thanks for the demos
Courteous Mod + Walk through and the incest patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox etc etc...
Alternative persistent save location.
Grant storage permissions on first run
Mega
Updated my unofficial Android port to v0.27a

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
No compressed version?
Didn't use the search box on every page of this thread for the word compressed? You should find it for Win/Lin/Mac within the latest 20 results when sorted by date. If you are looking for android, it's the post above yours.

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
Just want to say thank you to the Dev. I am enjoying this story a lot. The fun is fast and furious, and the MC's gaffes and japes have had me in stitches many times. MC's missed references are squarely in my generation. I am very much looking forward to spending more time pursuing Stephanie, Erica, and Tracy and hope to bring them into the family.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Given how the recessive gene is shared, eventually everyone will be a redhead.
We can only wish but it won't. :cry:

Given how it works, it doesn't depend only on the MC1R gene. It is dependent on 8 (?) other genes. That's why we get ≈2% gingers even if ≈20% of the population carries MC1R gene.

But if we all work together we can accomplish great things. If we all fuck a ginger we could get ≈10% of the population going ginger. :BootyTime:

This is a public service announcement:
Fuck a ginger, save the planet!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev and khryz

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This is a public service announcement:
Fuck a ginger, save the planet!!!
Don't tell me, tell the gingers I'm only trying to help ;)

As for genetics: if there is no discernible preference in actually mating and procreating, the relative ratios of the genes will stay the same. However, since the world is growing closer together and genetically more different people will meet, recessive traits will be seen more rarely.

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
However, since the world is growing closer together and genetically more different people will meet, recessive traits will be seen more rarely.
Huh? Recessive traits don't disappear, I spent some minutes remembering that stuff. Even if we assume that increased population mobility would lead to panmixia, we would still need to kill (as in genocide) the carriers of the recessive traits we don't want, or make them sterile, or lock them up so they can't procreate. That's how we get cultivars and cattle breeding programs and they revert to normal when we stop messing with them.

Hum? Just imagine we could have ginger breeding programs. 925f6734c65b5b6fd1677f7cc712d3aa.jpg Sarah breeding programs...
The MC is doing his small part. :KEK:

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes