Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Huh? Recessive traits don't disappear, I spent some minutes remembering that stuff. Even if we assume that increased population mobility would lead to panmixia, we would still need to kill (as in genocide) the carriers of the recessive traits we don't want, or make them sterile, or lock them up so they can't procreate. That's how we get cultivars and cattle breeding programs and they revert to normal when we stop messing with them.

Hum? Just imagine we could have ginger breeding programs. View attachment 1555397 Sarah breeding programs...
The MC is doing his small part. :KEK:
Nope, the traits don't disappear, as I said. However, seeing them manifest in people would become rarer. If we had a recessive gene only on some island, say, west of Great Britain, and people only "breed" close by, it is more likely that two people would have that gene even if not showing the trait and there'd be a decent chanec of their offspring getting both "obstinate" genes. There'd be a zero chance for that happening elsewhere however. If the genes are spread out evenly across the world, the odds of two carriers of this gene meeting would be smaller. Generally speaking, the more spread out something is, the lower the probability of it happening twice.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: v1900

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
ITT: we discuss genetics. In the next thread, we bicker about NTR like 9y/os :cool:
You see that in this way. ;)

But:
If the genes are spread out evenly across the world, the odds of two carriers of this gene meeting would be smaller. Generally speaking, the more spread out something is, the lower the probability of it happening twice.
So conversely, if the people are more close to each other and share a lot of the interesting gene, then the probability that the traits show become higher. Thus, I see we discuss incest although in a nice disguise.:LOL:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So conversely, if the people are more close to each other and share a lot of the interesting gene, then the probability that the traits show become higher. Thus, I see we discuss incest although in a nice disguise.:LOL:
You know, purely from the perspective of "keeping redheads visible" - you're not wrong ;) Especially Weasley families are responsible here. ("Ginny, go to your bedroom, your brothers will cum, eh, come soon")

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Nope, the traits don't disappear, as I said. However, seeing them manifest in people would become rarer. If we had a recessive gene only on some island, say, west of Great Britain, and people only "breed" close by, it is more likely that two people would have that gene even if not showing the trait and there'd be a decent chanec of their offspring getting both "obstinate" genes. There'd be a zero chance for that happening elsewhere however. If the genes are spread out evenly across the world, the odds of two carriers of this gene meeting would be smaller. Generally speaking, the more spread out something is, the lower the probability of it happening twice.
Well yes my fellow scholar, but your example is in essence about genetic drift of a small population, gingers would need to be confined to a geographic area, me thinks. We could say that about the variant of Irish gingers (the good kind of gingers:p) but not of the gingers in general. We would have a decrease in Sarah gingers and we would get proportional appearances of Hailey gingers and some brunette Sarahs (that don't sound too bad:unsure:), fuck the MC has to start pumping those out. Stuff like that always tends to something akin to a Hardy–Weinberg Equilibrium.

The best course of action to maintain the Irish ginger would be what our esteemed colleague c3p0 postulates... ed80c37a-2e4e-4dab-a512-c42f0b845b83_screenshot.jpg
Hey fellow scholars. What variant of gingers besides Irish gingers would you say is hot?

I am musing with the idea of a latina ginger, I've seen them and me likes!

• Haha
Reactions: Cartageno and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well yes my fellow scholar, but your example is in essence about genetic drift of a small population, gingers would need to be confined to a geographic area, me thinks. We could say that about the variant of Irish gingers (the good kind of gingers:p) but not of the gingers in general. We would have a decrease in Sarah gingers and we would get proportional appearances of Hailey gingers and some brunette Sarahs (that don't sound too bad:unsure:), fuck the MC has to start pumping those out. Stuff like that always tends to something akin to a Hardy–Weinberg Equilibrium.
Somehow I fear that in the near future we have degree programmes on how we can help that some species traits don't become extinction.
Hey fellow scholars. What variant of gingers besides Irish gingers would you say is hot?
Nothing goes against a classic Irish gingers, nothing not even her lover or husband.:whistle:

That is a very difficult question. I tend to famous asian ginger, but I say, we would need picture, for sience only of course.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: CircaAD and v1900

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020

The best course of action to maintain the Irish ginger would be what our esteemed colleague c3p0 postulates... View attachment 1556207

Not sure if you would call them gingers becuase they usually don't have freckles, but there are Iranian, Afghan and Tajik women with red hair, often combined with green eyes. They can be quite hot.

• I just jizzed my pants

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Don't forget that the Scan-da-na-hoo-vians (Norse) also have the Ginger gene. Personally, I feel that the Swedish Bikini Team should have gone Ginger (and BIG BOOBIES) instead of Blonde. :)

Just a thought

• I just jizzed my pants

njghost

Jul 29, 2020
Not sure if you would call them gingers becuase they usually don't have freckles, but there are Iranian, Afghan and Tajik women with red hair, often combined with green eyes. They can be quite hot.
Can confirm, I knew this girl that hailed from a small community on the Eastern Turkish border that had red hair and green eyes. Some research on my end showed that it's a common genetic abnormality that subsisted in that general region, it's known for it. And gosh, was she a beauty :love:

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Knew a girl in high-school who was Mexican and had Red-Hair and Green eyes. I always wondered where the hell she got that from.

DocGrok

Mar 16, 2021
Knew a girl in high-school who was Mexican and had Red-Hair and Green eyes. I always wondered where the hell she got that from.
Probably 100% Spanish, hell, my entire Mom's side of the Family is like that to varying degrees and they first came over to San Antonio back in the 1700s.

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
That's not so surprising to be honest. There are quite some Mexicans, especially in the north of their country, that are "purely Spanish". Many Galicians and other northern Spanish people are ginger and in general don't look like what most would associate with a Mediterranean country.

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That's not so surprising to be honest. There are quite some Mexicans, especially in the north of their country, that are "purely Spanish". Many Galicians and other northern Spanish people are ginger and in general don't look like what most would associate with a Mediterranean country.
I just googled "Galician girls" with the google image search and it seems like you are very correct. Most of the ladies I wouldn't have put into Spain at all.

Reactions: Chagatai Khan

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yet your name might imply you're from Cartagena! :p
My name is derived from Cartagena, Colombia, not from Cartagena, Spain though. And I personally am neither Colombian (never been there) nor Spanish (been there, but only in Catalunya so far).

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
My name is derived from Cartagena, Colombia, not from Cartagena, Spain though. And I personally am neither Colombian (never been there) nor Spanish (been there, but only in Catalunya so far).
I considered that and also, because of your avatar, the city after which Cartagena (in Spain) is named, Carthago. Completely off-topic. Carthage in Phoenician was named Qart-Hadast, meaning new city. Cartagena in Spain was called Carthago Nova by the Romans (so New New City). Then the Spanish founded numerous new Cartagena's in the New World. I always like these kind of things.

Reactions: Cartageno

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

The best course of action to maintain the Irish ginger would be what our esteemed colleague c3p0 postulates... View attachment 1556207

Are you talking specifically Irish gingers or Gaelic/Celtic gingers in general? In other words, where would you place gingers from the Highlands of Scotland?

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Are you talking specifically Irish gingers or Gaelic/Celtic gingers in general? In other words, where would you place gingers from the Highlands of Scotland?
As long as they are not drunk I would clump them together seeing as they share ancestry and my piece of shit brain can not tell them apart. :KEK:

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes