Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Fire in the house?:devilish::whistle:

I'm waiting for the whole Hailey get pregnant and the shit hit the fan.
If Rock know more than what the MC assume, like Sarah (?) thinks, then he know that he is the father of his grandchild. So fair, so good and if he is happy with it, then it is nice and so on. But what will happen, when the others follow it and whe have the bigger house we will likely have to the brim full with our kids from our (familiy) harem?
At least we haven't seen MC or Sandras parents or brothers....
Well, I for one hope we'll be getting daughters for the sequel 18 years later ...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's not about us and our preferences. It's our duty to the world, they are less than 2% of the world population. They are an endangered species, they are like unicorns. We got to pump those numbers mate. :p
If Nefastus would let me, I'd turn Sarah into a baby-factory.
I promise i'll get her pregnant before the game is over ;)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
It's not about us and our preferences. It's our duty to the world, they are less than 2% of the world population. They are an endangered species, they are like unicorns. We got to pump those numbers mate. :p
THANK YOU for telling the TRUTH about Gingers and our Endangered status.. OK, yes redheads ARE genetic freaks (we have WEIRD genes and depending on eye color it gets WEIRDER), but we NEED protection (especially from Hollywood). :)

just a thought

P.S. Souls are OVERRATED. :devilish:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I don't know--if Data and Lore had gotten hot and heavy, I think it would still seem like incest. Likewise Data and Lal.
If it would have been a Disney show, then, per definition that would never be happen. And if it would happen, the universe would correct themself and make either Data, Lore or Lal a princess.
Yet, in regard to Discovery, could be, but then again, does incest and rules against it even exist in 24 century?

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Pregnancy isn't one of my fetishes, it's very far down on my list and I just wasn't "feeling it" with Sarah at that moment......

Of course I'm a huge hypocrite about the whole thing since I don't think I pulled out once :)
I feel ya. My character filled her with enough baby-batter to impregnate a sorority, but she ain't pregnant in my play-through.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't know--if Data and Lore had gotten hot and heavy, I think it would still seem like incest. Likewise Data and Lal.
Data and Lore would probably meet the incest criteria of F95 but I am not sure whether I would feel that way, despite all the episodes concerning Data's "human-ness". I would count it as "gay" though. So pretty hypocritical from my side.

As for preggo: not my kink, neither the getting birth, nor the "sex with a pregnant girl" part. Especially not the latter. However, in some games it does feel right to go forth and multiply.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes