Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Damn, some scenes are hilarious.:ROFLMAO:

The amount of content and story development is a lot for v 0.27

Last edited:

WhyMe13

Jun 8, 2019
So I got signed out of my mega account and can't remember the password. Are any of these other download sites safe?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So I got signed out of my mega account and can't remember the password. Are any of these other download sites safe?
Never had any troubles with any of them. Though with Mixdrop, my popup blocker always tells me he blocked something.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Finally had the time to play the update. My man got blue balled for a week I don't even know how he didn't go crazy.

SilasFin

Dec 26, 2017
Perhaps this was addressed previously and I couldn't find in past posts. There is a scene with the MC driving Hailey back to her house after the week spent at the MC's house where they are naked in the car and if you tell the niece to "go for it" all the images are missing and you get a black screen with just the text. If you tell her to stop the scene progresses to her house where you meet the sister. Any thoughts?

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Perhaps this was addressed previously and I couldn't find in past posts. There is a scene with the MC driving Hailey back to her house after the week spent at the MC's house where they are naked in the car and if you tell the niece to "go for it" all the images are missing and you get a black screen with just the text. If you tell her to stop the scene progresses to her house where you meet the sister. Any thoughts?
You got a bug. I had all those shots. It was hot as fuck.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Did you just overwrite a older mlc folder? Sometimes that causes weird shit... just a shot in the dark

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I had v26 and the only mod I put on it was the one to make the wife less aggressive. But I've downloaded the latest release and will start fresh and see if that scene corrects itself
Don't use a old mod for a new game version. Only use it, if it was written you shall do so.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes