Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
I don't really remember, but in the last updates i wasn't given the option to "pursue" anyone. For example mc wants to have fun with the wife, but she says no, then he can go see what the girls are doing, two are sleeping in the same room, christine's door is locked, and so on. Only blue balls for the mc.
Yes, that is just how it goes but literally at the game of the newest update. There are sex scenes before that.

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
Pretty realistic I'd say. Once men reach a certain age, they start talking about the past. Granted, Viking redheads may not be the usual talking point, but close enough for me ;)
Those who major in history start well before midlife. Viking redheads is definitely a better talking point than most stuff outside this thread. Tracing the genealogy down to Sarah, preferably through sex scenes would be an amazing project.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cartageno

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Sweet baby buttery Jesus I checked this thread like a week ago and it's still on the redhead topic lol

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
I love redheads but damn I didn't think a bunch (presumably) men would stay a topic for this long on a pirate site for adult games and other things lewd.
It's a far better topic than most threads tend to drift towards on this site, so why complain? Or is it pleasant surprise? It is nice (for me at least) that this game caters to posters who I don't feel a compulsion to press the ignore button on every other post.

Reactions: CircaAD

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I love redheads but damn I didn't think a bunch (presumably) men would stay a topic for this long on a pirate site for adult games and other things lewd.
Yes, but the pirates were Vikings, and they brought the redhead gene. So it is kind of our own heritage we're discussing. The past heritage right now, while usually we will discuss the heritage we planted in the redhead's (coincidence? mais non, monsieur!) belly.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
It's a far better topic than most threads tend to drift towards on this site, so why complain? Or is it pleasant surprise? It is nice (for me at least) that this game caters to posters who I don't feel a compulsion to press the ignore button on every other post.
I don't know how it seemed like I was complaining just stating it and I didn't even know there was an ignore button; not that I need it or anything as I'm not easily offended or annoyed.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Anyone knows when the next update is expected to drop?
Well, given that the current version, v0.27, only came out 5 weeks ago (Nov 20?) ... it's most likely at least another month away. You can see when the last update occurred by looking at the "Release Date" area of the OP. The Nov 24 update was the bugfix, v0.27a, of the current version. v0.27 was about 2 months from v0.26 (Sep 20?), and that was more than 4 months after v0.25 (May 12?). The two prior to that were about 2 and 3 months, a piece.

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
Will this game crisis finally be over and the game be with animated scenes..whistling in the wind ("One Day") ?!?

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Also Nef strengths lie in his writting, where the renders look run-of-the-mill. Thus, if I could choose, I want more of the top notch writting and not that he use his time for animations. I don't need an animation hand vs head.:devilish::LOL:

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
I don't know how it seemed like I was complaining just stating it and I didn't even know there was an ignore button; not that I need it or anything as I'm not easily offended or annoyed.
Sorry for misunderstanding your intent then. It isn't offensive posts that I ignore, it is the mindless questions that have been answered repeatedly that show a lack of willingness to read the posts on the same page. Never ignored someone for opinions, or insults. If someone won't read, then I won't read what they write either. Since my tendency is to default to read (or lurk), I do that by ignoring them.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes