Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
I get that those discussions are annoying especially when a lot of people in this forum don't even know what NTR means. But banning people for having those discussions is a bit extreme in my opinion.
I wasn't thinking of a permanent ban though. Maybe a month might be too long.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I guess I'll go against most posters here and say that I didn't like this update. Christine drugged MC with boner pills without him knowing and somehow he isn't mad or anything. How far back would I have to replay to not be on her route? v0.7 it seems. Damn. That ruined the mood for me.
I don't understand what your complaint is? she is an exhibitionist and a prankster, this event very on character for her, and how could the MC get mad about it, he knew her nature going into this and is smart enough to have predicted this if he had been paying attention.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I've seen couple devs claiming they were "threatened" with low ratings if they didn'tt add ntr in their games.
Is it true? I have no idea, but there are all kinds of crazy all around the world, so would it really be surprising if it was true?
I've seen plenty enough on those forums to not doubt their claims.
There might be a handful, because crazies are everywhere, but i doubt the numbers are even nearly as high as the other way around. You just have to take a look here on this very forum and you see how bad it is with people who see it everywhere and flame for days because of it.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
No character was ever forced onto me, if you have no choice to reject them they are a integral part of the story, which means the whole thing would not work without them and it baffles me that people always have to complain about this almost like they have no clue how and why that could be...oh wait.
Nope. I understand story important characters. Right now however the game gives you explicit options to avoid content with certain girls and with quite a few of them you will still get it (Sarah, Christine, Amanda, Sandra, Haley at least) if you do so. This has also been addressed by Nef, he wants to flesh out the "no pursuing this girl" routes later. It doesn't trouble me since in my real playthrough I am pursuing all characters, but it takes the edge of the argument "there is an option so it is avoidable". And if a character and following them is necessary for the story (I am defending that in another game) I am happy with that but there shouldn't be an option "nope, don't wanna" in the first place.

So in essence: you have the choice in this game to reject but it doesn't work as the game is now.

So you are telling me that they go through the lenghts and flame the shit out of devs for not adding NTR, spam threads pages long with hatred, claim the wildest shit and harass devs in DM's? We both know that doesn't happen.
I don't know about DMs but yeah, they will spam threads with requests for NTR, flame devs and players for not including/wanting it, claim the wildest shit. It does happen. Is it exactly the same amount? I don't know, probably not. We probably visit different game threads and thus have a different experience. But it does happen, and it does happen a lot. In the end both groups are annoying as heck, as somebody said earlier in this thread: just skip the games that are not for you.

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Can someone be so kind as to uphold the "scripts.rpa" file from the game folder please.
I was trying change a detail in the past and it caused it to break and I can't revert.
Should

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Does anyone have a cast list for this game, been seeing a bunch of comments talking about girls by names that mean nothing to me, I probably changed their names in my game (or the people asking the question did)

frogslol

Nov 21, 2020
Does anyone have a cast list for this game, been seeing a bunch of comments talking about girls by names that mean nothing to me, I probably changed their names in my game (or the people asking the question did)
No pics, but:

Amanda - Eldest Daughter
Christine - Youngest Daughter
Erica - Call Girl
Sandra - Wife
Stephanie - Work colleague/secretary
Sarah - Christine's friend, daughter of Rock
Jennifer - Amanda's friend
Tracy - Trans, Erica's niece
Hailey - Niece. Smol
Angela - Sister
Kyle and Marie - Swingers
Jeremy - Brother-in-law, Angela's husband. Sharing/Cuckold content
Justine - James' sister (work colleague). Smol
Meredith - Kyle and Marie's daughter. Smol

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Cast (in the patched version, otherwise the family will have different last names since it isn't a family)

Steve Smith - Main character
Sandra Smith - His wife
Amanda Smith - their older daughter
Christine Smith - their younger daughter

Angela Smith - Steve's sister
Jeremy - Angela's husband (technically not married though)
Hailey - Angela's and Jeremy's daughter, Steve's niece

Jennifer Rentz - Amanda's BFF
Earl - Jennifer's father (Mother has no name given)
Mary - gymnast friend of Jennifer
Sarah Milton - Christine's BFF

Stephanie Henricks - Steve's secretary
James - employee of Steve (no last name given)
Justine - James' sister

Erica - a lady of negotiable affection, known to Steve (no last name given)
Tracy - Erica's niece

Rock Handsy - customer and later friend of the family
Michele - his husband

Kyle Jones - Sandra's business partner
Marie - Kyle's wife
Meredith - their daughter

Max - fitness trainer
Vlad - car dealer

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Cast (in the patched version, otherwise the family will have different last names since it isn't a family)

Steve Smith - Main character
Sandra Smith - His wife
Amanda Smith - their older daughter
Christine Smith - their younger daughter

Angela Smith - Steve's sister
Jeremy - Angela's husband
Hailey - Angela's daughter, Steve's niece

Jennifer Rentz - Amanda's BFF
Earl - Jennifer's father (Mother has no name given)
Mary - gymnast friend of Jennifer
Sarah Milton - Christine's BFF

Stephanie Henricks - Steve's secretary
James - employee of Steve (no last name given)

Erica - a lady of negotiable affection, known to Steve (no last name given)
Tracy - Erica's niece

Rock Handsy - customer and later friend of the family
Michele - his husband

Kyle Jones - Sandra's business partner
Marie - Kyle's wife

Max - fitness trainer
Vlad - car dealer
I miss Vlad. :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes