K18

Apr 19, 2018
Midlife Crisis 0.28 update while short (but not too short), it had a lot of events going on. Still a fun ride & comedic as always.

Highlights & Reaction
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: GmFn1869 and haooni

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys. Does anyone has a save file from the previous version? Can you please share with me? Thanks in advance!

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Cast (in the patched version, otherwise the family will have different last names since it isn't a family)

Steve Smith - Main character
Sandra Smith - His wife
Amanda Smith - their older daughter
Christine Smith - their younger daughter

Angela Smith - Steve's sister
Jeremy - Angela's husband (technically not married though)
Hailey - Angela's and Jeremy's daughter, Steve's niece

Jennifer Rentz - Amanda's BFF
Earl - Jennifer's father (Mother has no name given)
Mary - gymnast friend of Jennifer
Sarah Milton - Christine's BFF

Stephanie Henricks - Steve's secretary
James - employee of Steve (no last name given)

Erica - a lady of negotiable affection, known to Steve (no last name given)
Tracy - Erica's niece

Rock Handsy - customer and later friend of the family
Michele - his husband

Kyle Jones - Sandra's business partner
Marie - Kyle's wife

Max - fitness trainer
Vlad - car dealer
Mary - Gymnast
Justine - James' sister
Meredith - The Jones' daughter.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Hi guys. Does anyone has a save file from the previous version? Can you please share with me? Thanks in advance!
Enable skip and just press control? Or play from the start. Then when you get to the end of .28 you'll be satisfied :WeSmart:

Last edited:
Reactions: DiegoSaintE

kinkrev

Jun 9, 2019
Ahhhhhhh, the wait was long enough that I re-started last week and just as I was "finishing my coffee" (Thanks Christine!) I notice that v.28 is released!

Perfect timing! I chuckle my way through the rest of the build-up to the party and then BAM! right into (so to speak) the throng of girls at the party.

Still fucked-up, funny, touching, sexy AF, love it, and I cannot wait to see where we go next. Nef, you are my untimely God of (incestuous) love!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Jesus-Fuck. What if Midlife Crisis is part of the Discworld? Now, it all makes sense.
OMG, you are standing on a flat world carried on the backs of four giant elephants who in turn ar carried on the back of a giant turtle and "Midlife Crisis" is what makes you a beleiver.... what do they teach you kids in science class nowadays

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
another thing i din't understand.. the 2 girls tat are in the house from the beginning are MC daughters or are only tennants that have room in MC house?

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes