Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Oh no you're making a big mistake, you're using logic and using the actual definition of NTR. We don't do that in this forum.
Yeah i know and i try to resist as much as i can but sometimes the stupidity just has to be answered. :sneaky:
wasting your breath ... you'd be as well chatting about pizza, seen this happen on other game threads, the NTR crowd, oblivious to how obvious it makes their insecurity, will flood the thread with definitions of the acronym and try and force non-optional vanilla route. Hopefully Nefastus will resist.
I think you wanted to say anti NTR crowd because from the ones who like it you don't get to read so much shit. :LUL:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
On top of that every single thing can be avoided by a simple click on another option.
Well ... in theory. In practice some of the characters are forced on you in some scenes despite clear rejection options (not that I ever clicked on them), at least for now.

Oh no you're making a big mistake, you're using logic and using the actual definition of NTR. We don't do that in this forum.
A good NTR discussion is only fun if everybody has their own definition. ;)

I think you wanted to say anti NTR crowd because from the ones who like it you don't get to read so much shit. :LUL:
Oh, the pro are just as annoying, insisting on NTR content in non NTR games happens quite often, usually with perceived superiority over those who dislike it, just a couple of posts above you, people disliking NTR are collectively labeled as "insecure" as an example.

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
I guess I'll go against most posters here and say that I didn't like this update. Christine drugged MC with boner pills without him knowing and somehow he isn't mad or anything. How far back would I have to replay to not be on her route? v0.7 it seems. Damn. That ruined the mood for me.
Pretty sure it's been well established that the MC is pretty laid back around family and doesn't take insults to him seriously. Furthermore, this instance of him
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
still fits in line with their dynamic and there was no ill intent behind it, she even explained in this update why she did it and she's even remorseful for what she did. Lastly, despite how...unique.... their relationship is, MC still has a parental role with Christine and understands Christine is still immature at times, forgiving her without causing a fuss seems pretty normal to me.

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Oh, the pro are just as annoying, insisting on NTR content in non NTR games happens quite often, usually with perceived superiority over those who dislike it, just a couple of posts above you, people disliking NTR are collectively labeled as "insecure" as an example.
Honestly the supporters and protestors for any tag/genre are annoying in general. More often than not the people on here that vocalize their support/dislike of a genre provide the weirdest reasons for not playing certain content. Just play the game if the content you want is in it and if not move on.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Well ... in theory. In practice some of the characters are forced on you in some scenes despite clear rejection options (not that I ever clicked on them), at least for now.
No character was ever forced onto me, if you have no choice to reject them they are a integral part of the story, which means the whole thing would not work without them and it baffles me that people always have to complain about this almost like they have no clue how and why that could be...oh wait.

So you are telling me that they go through the lenghts and flame the shit out of devs for not adding NTR, spam threads pages long with hatred, claim the wildest shit and harass devs in DM's? We both know that doesn't happen.

Can they be kind of annoying? Sure but i've never seen anything here like the rage of people who claim everything is NTR even if it isn't even remotely NTR.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
So you are telling me that they go through the lenghts and flame the shit out of devs for not adding NTR, spam threads pages long with hatred, claim the wildest shit and harass devs in DM's? We both know that doesn't happen.
I've seen couple devs claiming they were "threatened" with low ratings if they didn'tt add ntr in their games.
Is it true? I have no idea, but there are all kinds of crazy all around the world, so would it really be surprising if it was true?
I've seen plenty enough on those forums to not doubt their claims.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes