Nov 9, 2019
Midlife Crisis [v0.28] [Nefastus Games]
compressed_.gif

Download: -

PC -> Size: 697 MB
MAC -> Size: 662 MB

Android -> Size: 660 MB
Download:

The Android port/version is not official.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well I love this game and with the new update coming around its time to start it again from the beginning since I have forgotten some of the story.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Did I miss something? For me this update was like 2 minutes with 0 scenes.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Oh at the end it said "That was it for .27". Apparently the " Update only" Version is not working. Its missing "version28.rpyc+version28.rpy" I think.
I don't think so. The update zip file I downloaded has only 2 files in it (Chap28.rpa and scripts.rpa) and it worked just fine.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Belzeebub$

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
I don't want to cast aspersions based on ethnic-backgrounds, or anything, but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man, I hate being right all the damn time...

GODDAMMIT, why do games always drop when I'm at work? :mad:
Dang, dude, I am sorry! Tell you what (and I am being sincere), I will Discord you a message before I drop it next time, and you can call in sick. "*cough *cough. Yeah, I can't come in today, I got blueball-i-tis."

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
This update was PURE EVIL!!! I can't believe that the CRUEL Nefastus would do THAT to us.. I mean the VILE three letter (that starts with N) in the Chocolate Chip Cookie scene is OBVIOUSLY a form of torture and a CRIME!!

Seriously though, aside from the cruelty of the Chocolate Chip Cookie torture it was a VERY good update. I can say that the full version on Mega works fine (was time to grab a fresh copy after a couple only updates). The new people being introduced, plus the possible future options make me want the next FIVE updates NOW. :)

Just a thought

P.S. Now we need a PROPER bit of Chocolate Chip Cookie Content that can be ENJOYED to the fullest. :)

Feb 8, 2018
Midlife Crisis [v0.28] [Nefastus Games]
compressed_.gif

Download: - WORKUPLOAD

PC -> Size: 697 MB
MAC -> Size: 662 MB

Android -> Size: 660 MB
Download:

The Android port/version is not official.
Getting an error on the Mac version when unzipping the file. Problem seems to be with the "Chap4.rpa" file.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
This update was PURE EVIL!!! I can't believe that the CRUEL Nefastus would do THAT to us.. I mean the VILE three letter (that starts with N) in the Chocolate Chip Cookie scene is OBVIOUSLY a form of torture and a CRIME!!

Seriously though, aside from the cruelty of the Chocolate Chip Cookie torture it was a VERY good update. I can say that the full version on Mega works fine (was time to grab a fresh copy after a couple only updates). The new people being introduced, plus the possible future options make me want the next FIVE updates NOW. :)

Just a thought

P.S. Now we need a PROPER bit of Chocolate Chip Cookie Content that can be ENJOYED to the fullest. :)
I agree with you. I hope the next update is still at the pool-party, for sure. There was plenty of steam developing there.

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
I just finish this last 28 episode... It's cool as always. I like where is going. I hope for a mom daughter content and a niece pregnant storyline.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes