Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
This month's been good to me, so I thought I would pay it forward. Enjoy, guys.
Now, I am off to get in on some of that IRL Midlife Crisis action, myself. Don't wait up.

If you aren't sure how to use the update files, just put the files in it in the "game" folder where you see other files named things like chap27 etc.
Version .27 to .28 update files: Mega
a3MrXBwx_700w_0.jpg

Reactions: Anon888888

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Midlife Crisis v0.28.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I'll give you my two cents, this game is far from my top 10. I'm in it for incest, but...
I didn't play it yet, but I read what you typed. Why do you think that will happen? But I believe that if that is real, I guess there will be an option to accept or not.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I didn't play it yet, but I read what you typed. Why do you think that will happen? But I believe that if that is real, I guess there will be an option to accept or not.
There already is. So where is the problem?!

Last edited:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
There already is:
Ah, I see. Thank you!

I believe so, but I'm one of those people who likes to play a very vanilla game, without having to dodge things. But let's see how it unfolds.
Well, I guess it is right to give options to players that like those kinds of content. In this case, I won't go for this path.

pendoza

Aug 3, 2019
This month's been good to me, so I thought I would pay it forward. Enjoy, guys.
Now, I am off to get in on some of that IRL Midlife Crisis action, myself. Don't wait up.

If you aren't sure how to use the update files, just put the files in it in the "game" folder where you see other files named things like chap27 etc.
Version .27 to .28 update files: Mega
I am on version 0.25. Do you have .26 also? Then I wont have to download the whole game again.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So many walk-ins in this version, lol.
Though I feel like the cuck dick pic is a little rushed. She has complained about him once or twice, but that's a hell of a leap.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I am on version 0.25. Do you have .26 also? Then I wont have to download the whole game again.
I fear it's a bit more involved than simply dropping the patches in. As 0.25 was the last version to run on Ren'Py 7.0.0 you also need to upgrade the runtime to 7.4.5 as the former can't read files compiled by the latter – as in 0.26 onwards. Either scour your drive for games using said runtime (that is having version_tuple = (7, 4, 5, vc_version) inside 'renpy/__init__.py') or download the and build a new game version before dropping the patches in:

25to26 · ·
26to27a · ·

Have fun!

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes