Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
You need to have words with the wiki
"The most common kind of German Blutwurst is made from fatty pork meat, beef blood and filler such as barley"
seems they lied to me
I already had for other articles! There are topic areas where wiki is more like a version of Grimm´s Tales, with editing wars by PoV pushers going on! But that is a whole other battlefield!
Maybe the author of the English article about Blutwurst missunderstood some filler types for Blutwurst, if we are nice to him?

How about a good old Schlachtplatte? No vitamins whatsoever, just plain old meat in every variation imagineable, and some you do not want to imagine?
Hey, there are vitamins in the side dishes of the schlachtplatte! ;)

How did this become a pizza thread?
That is easy! Forum members bored by the wait for the gone sideways upload by Nef! Had the upload gone without a hitch, there would be no discussion about Pizza, Schlachtplatte and Blood sausages! Damn, mods already removed couple posts!

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Gotta say, the update was choice.
It was, and it should finally, once and for all, put to bed one of the longest running complaints about this game.

I mean, it was shorter than I would have LIKED it to be, but that's just because I didn't get to one of my favorite ladies. I got to the others, but missed out on one!!!!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

murishani

Jan 27, 2020
It was, and it should finally, once and for all, put to bed one of the longest running complaints about this game.

I mean, it was shorter than I would have LIKED it to be, but that's just because I didn't get to one of my favorite ladies. I got to the others, but missed out on one!!!!!!
Seems like we always miss that one, if you and I are thinking of the same one.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Wow. Really? We're glad you guys are financial backers for the game. We're glad you got to play the game. Anything else you want to rub everyone elses noses in while you're at it?

omg.gif rude.gif

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Cartageno and Krynh

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
But seriously, not rubbing anyone's face in anything, just talking about the game. It's a good update. I like the game enough I'm OK throwing Nef $20 when the game comes out. I won't be resubscribing. Next time, I may or may not be in a place where I can afford it, but right now I can.
Sory to disturb you but can you share me your Sage signature please ? she is awsome

Reactions: murishani

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
But seriously, not rubbing anyone's face in anything, just talking about the game. It's a good update. I like the game enough I'm OK throwing Nef $20 when the game comes out. I won't be resubscribing. Next time, I may or may not be in a place where I can afford it, but right now I can.
There is no reason for anyone to get salty over what you drop cash on or you discussing it. Envy is an ugly bitch.

One question I do have, if you are willing to share. Is Mary back in this update?

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes