Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Wow. Really? We're glad you guys are financial backers for the game. We're glad you got to play the game. Anything else you want to rub everyone elses noses in while you're at it?

View attachment 1689593 View attachment 1689594
Nah, I wish more would support him. I sure as hell would if I could and I'm glad they are happy with the update as well.

I'm excited and the wait will be over before we know it

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Nah, I wish more would support him. I sure as hell would if I could and I'm glad they are happy with the update as well.

I'm glad they are supporting him as well. Not knocking that at all.

But the humble brags are going to bring out more people on this thread begging for them to share the update so others can play. Or, at the very least, ask if their favorite character is in this update. If they aren't, then we're going to hear sour grapes.

Anyway. Let the games begin.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
There is no reason for anyone to get salty over what you drop cash on or you discussing it. Envy is an ugly bitch.

One question I do have, if you are willing to share. Is Mary back in this update?
It's a pool party. It's everyone in the pool picture which has been shared, Amanda and Jennifer, and The wife's non-profit partner's, Marie and Kyle, plus a new younger LI. That's who has screen time. Actual lewd time, well...Christine, Sarah, Hailey, and a few odds and ends which are really just to set up future events.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
It's a pool party. It's everyone in the pool picture which has been shared, Amanda and Jennifer, and The wife's non-profit partner's, Marie and Kyle, plus a new younger LI. That's who has screen time. Actual lewd time, well...Christine, Sarah, Hailey, and a few odds and ends which are really just to set up future events.

Many thanks

I don't know if Mary will ever be brought back but, there is always room for more gymnasts. Flexible is fun in all the best ways.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017

I kinda agree with you, but tbh Nef is not very reliable right now. Just Vanishing instead of communicating (even one little sentence like: i couldn't make it, had issues, back later.) set all the flags for Red Alert. His game deserves more support, that's certain, but HE has to be more open and honest first.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I kinda agree with you, but tbh Nef is not very reliable like others. Just Vanishing instead of communicating (even one little sentence like: i couldn't make it, had issues, back later.) set all the flags for Red Alert. His game deserves more support, that's certain, but HE has to be more open and honest first.
Patreon is a trust worthy platform. Give him your money when the link is posted, and cancel before the month is up. What he says isn't important, only the game. If you can afford to support him full time, great, but I sure can't. If you are worried about his timeliness (which, for this forum, is a bit absurd, but whatever), you're covered. Or don't, and wait ten days. But complaining about a product you aren't paying for is pretty self involved.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Patreon is a trust worthy platform. Give him your money when the link is posted, and cancel before the month is up. What he says isn't important, only the game. If you can afford to support him full time, great, but I sure can't. If you are worried about his timeliness (which, for this forum, is a bit absurd, but whatever), you're covered. Or don't, and wait ten days. But complaining about a product you aren't paying for is pretty self involved.
I am not complaining at all. I have a lot of patience, i don't care if it takes 3,4,5 or more months to finish an update, that is totally fine by me. I play other stuff in the meantime. Don't put words in my mouth i don't say.

All i say is, that his track rekord is not reliable atm. that's it.

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
I kinda agree with you, but tbh Nef is not very reliable right now. Just Vanishing instead of communicating (even one little sentence like: i couldn't make it, had issues, back later.) set all the flags for Red Alert. His game deserves more support, that's certain, but HE has to be more open and honest first.
Agreed, I still back him at the lowest tier cause I like the game, but him disappearing constantly doesn't really provide confidence to backers, especially when the subs aren't paused.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
I'm glad they are supporting him as well. Not knocking that at all.

But the humble brags are going to bring out more people on this thread begging for them to share the update so others can play. Or, at the very least, ask if their favorite character is in this update. If they aren't, then we're going to hear sour grapes.

Anyway. Let the games begin.
For real... Or, even worse, and way more annoying, they may attract the attention of the self-appointed, self-righteous Sheriff of these threads, who gives off a church-lady vibe while they preach morality, on a pirate-site, and try to dictate what people should and shouldn't discuss about a game and its developer within.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Xethal

Dec 30, 2017

Perhaps more would if he was ever on-time with an update. It's understandable that life throws a wrench into your plans every now and then, and with what little has been shared about his personal life with us here via patrons I can understand the past delays. However when it comes to securing the trust of your fans that you're able to deliver on time as promised...I'd rather pay for the month I know his release is coming out and support him at that time instead of rolling the dice and potentially rolling over into another payment period spending cash I'd rather not have spent, and unfortunately with Nef I can't ever be certain he'll meet his timeframe. I mean it's been what, 6? 7? days since "it'll be uploaded tonight"?

Reactions: klingpop

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
think main thing that gets on people nerves and puts them off from sub for him is after years and doing it least dozen times, he still hasnt learned to just wait till uploaded before posting it, so many times he posted uploading now and next thing u know weeks of silence and its finaly up, all major dev have learned this and have lot less stress because of it, he has a life, weather it takes him 1 month or 4 months to make a update, he needs to do whats best for him, we can wait, lots dev who release updates every 3-4 months and they do great, been following him since beginning, it isnt his fault these things happen, just wish for his own sake he stop posting way he does, cause all it does in the end is make it harder for him

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
think main thing that gets on people nerves and puts them off from sub for him is after years and doing it least dozen times, he still hasnt learned to just wait till uploaded before posting it, so many times he posted uploading now and next thing u know weeks of silence and its finaly up, all major dev have learned this and have lot less stress because of it, he has a life, weather it takes him 1 month or 4 months to make a update, he needs to do whats best for him, we can wait, lots dev who release updates every 3-4 months and they do great, been following him since beginning, it isnt his fault these things happen, just wish for his own sake he stop posting way he does, cause all it does in the end is make it harder for him
When a game is so good, i can wait, no problem, the only problem with Nefastus is that he doesn't know how to communicate.
It's quite strange for someone so talented in writing a good story !
If like he said in Patreon, that he's thinking about doing this full time, he better learn how to handle this. How to have a good communication with his patrons and not just pop up one day saying it's done and then disapear without warning for a few days this time or many month last year.
For now he has about 450 patron but he could have so much more with that good game and he really deserve to get enough money to live out of it.
There are dev who have thousands of patrons and get a lot of money by creating games that are not so good as his. It's just because those guys know how to communicate and sell their games.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
This month's been good to me, so I thought I would pay it forward. Enjoy, guys.
Now, I am off to get in on some of that IRL Midlife Crisis action, myself. Don't wait up.

If you aren't sure how to use the update files, just put the files in it in the "game" folder where you see other files named things like chap27 etc.
Version .27 to .28 update files:

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes