Shalamar94

May 27, 2022
isnt there away to get rid of jennifer.she seems to be the main focus of all the updates,personally i,d be glad she wasnt there in the first place.
I agree with you, I wish the developer didn't, practically forced that 'female' character on us in the first chapters of the story where you are forced to hug it and bond with it no matter what. (trailer park scene with ''Jennifer's'' mother)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
nope so far for me the sharing path has been strictly with other women. Sandra has no interest in other guys except her husband, the choices i make for her made it that way. i think there probably are scenes where she fucks other guys, but that is not how i roll. no ntr for me.
wow, here you go, buddy! :HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Anybody else having problems with Mega?
I am currently trying to DL the new version, but only getting 500KB/s instead of 5-6 MB/s.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Fucking hell, dude. I forgot how hot Stephanie and Angela were :oops:. This is about to be a long playthrough for me. Might need several days to get pass those 2 alone and that's not even accounting for Amanda. Those 3, my god, help me!

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Was just gonna ask the same thing...getting the same speeds as well. Been like it for a few hours now
Yes, I just finished the download from Mega. Took 6 hours. I just now started a new Mega download and it is flying through in just minutes. I found it odd since I have a Mega account. Could it be due to number of current downloads? Last time I remember a slow download like this was for a just released chapter of DMD. But that still only took an hour.

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Yes, I just finished the download from Mega. Took 6 hours. I just now started a new Mega download and it is flying through in just minutes. I found it odd since I have a Mega account. Could it be due to number of current downloads? Last time I remember a slow download like this was for a just released chapter of DMD. But that still only took an hour.
I just tried again and it's flying though it now...strange. At least it's downloading! :)

Reactions: crugh2112

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I love this game but for reasons beyond my grasp, everytime I get the new update my saves don't work, and as much as I love the game, it's getting a bit tiresome having to start again all the time. I've had this issue for a well over a year now and since I never see other people commenting on it, it must be something specific to me, but for the life of me I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I love this game but for reasons beyond my grasp, everytime I get the new update my saves don't work, and as much as I love the game, it's getting a bit tiresome having to start again all the time. I've had this issue for a well over a year now and since I never see other people commenting on it, it must be something specific to me, but for the life of me I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.
What happens? Do you get a specific error? Does it send you to the beginning of the story when you try to load?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okay, somehow this update didn't rock my world.
It was nice to see things progressing with Sandra, but OTOH considering the standards set by the game, a three-way with a prostitute isn't that great.
Hailey was also nice, but again, been there done that. The joy is in opening up new depravities, not constantly revisiting the existing ones.
Now, Hailey and her mom at the same time and getting them to do something with each other as well, that would have been something more exciting.
Also, Natasha in the update and no sex with her makes Botc76 a sad guy.

It's really time to get the two Ds and their besties together.
Imagine impregnating one of the MCs daughters, while she eats out her best friend.

In general, it seemed to me that this episode was just nice, not great, because it was basically just set-up for things to come.
We know Sandra and her girls will get involved, we know we will probably get the sister and Hailey together at some point, we know that Sandra and Natasha will happen at some point, but nothing of that sort actually happened in this update.
Still nice, still not a waste of time, but I hope the next update pushes a few boundaries again.

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
I still think they Should start considering "Divorce" in games
I just don't understand how Married women could Allow the man/woman in their life to just have a Sexual relationship with others; Even if it's with their own Children and NOT consider a Divorce??

Could someone/ Anyone please explain the Logic that it is NOT considered? yikes :WaitWhat:

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I just don't understand how Married women could Allow the man/woman in their life to just have a Sexual relationship with others; Even if it's with their own Children and NOT consider a Divorce??

Could someone/ Anyone please explain the Logic that it is NOT considered? yikes :WaitWhat:

There are a lot of people, both men and women, who enjoy knowing/watching their partner have sexual relations with others. Just one of their kinks.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019

The popularity of Cuckold and Cuckquean fetishes are enough explanation.

Reactions: Echoic

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
since day 1 i have enjoyed this game ... it has been a favorite of mine ... love the story writing .. makes me laugh alot ,, gets the wife asking what alot ... :LOL:
keep up the great work and i will enjoy it .. for many years to come ... playing it over and over :love:

Reactions: cormac69

wuckfit123

Dec 12, 2019

I mean isn't that the point? Just like GTA, the fun in playing these games is being able to do things that in real life, you wouldn't get away with

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Was 0.31 one of the 'other routes' updates? Because on the harem path it was quite short. Only rook me 15 minutes or so to get through the two sex scenes and the heart to hearts.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Was 0.31 one of the 'other routes' updates? Because on the harem path it was quite short. Only rook me 15 minutes or so to get through the two sex scenes and the heart to hearts.
This update has 4 scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you hit all those, you've seen everything.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes