Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
isnt there away to get rid of jennifer.she seems to be the main focus of all the updates,personally i,d be glad she wasnt there in the first place.
Different strokes for different folks. Love fit girls, and her back story is amazing. She is my favorite character in the game, and we definitely don't see enough of her. Especially last few updates. My dream is a solo route with her. :love:
I don't like the wife. Would love to be able to get rid of her, but she is lots of folk's favorite.
Guess it's probably a good thing the Dev doesn't care about who we like and will make the game he wants to make. ;)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
any ntr scenes
Not in this game. I think you have the wrong thread bro. :unsure:
It depends on YOUR definition. For myself I must say that the EVIL CRUEL Scene where our HERO is NOT given his own Chocolate Chip Cookie is the MOST HORRIBLE example of those EVIL 3 letters. Other than that scene I agree that there is none.

Just a thought.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
It depends on YOUR definition. For myself I must say that the EVIL CRUEL Scene where our HERO is NOT given his own Chocolate Chip Cookie is the MOST HORRIBLE example of those EVIL 3 letters. Other than that scene I agree that there is none.

Just a thought.
Yes, the lack of chocolate chip cookie content was disturbing...

The rest was pretty good though!

Reactions: Shiva0067

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It's been a while since I played. Last time was when we found out the redhead(Sarah?) we knocked up was the daughter of that kingpin guy and a little bit afterwards. Might as well toss my saves and play from the start. Also Amanda still best girl/daughter! Yep, I definitely didn't forget her!

Reactions: Tenebreaux

Tenebreaux

May 2, 2018
It's been a while since I played. Last time was when we found out the redhead(Sarah?) we knocked up was the daughter of that kingpin guy and a little bit afterwards. Might as well toss my saves and play from the start. Also Amanda still best girl/daughter! Yep, I definitely didn't forget her!
Agreed on the Amanda front. Killer body.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
now that i have begun playing the new update, i just gotta say, i fucking love Sandra, i know lots of people don't find her that hot, but i sure fucking do, i have played the share path since the beginning and i love watching the scenes with her especially with other women. can't wait to play the rest of the update, but i had to throw that out there to counter those that are saying that she isn't the hottest fuckin babe in the game, cause she is. how can you not love those huge fuckin titties and that sexy as fuck pussy, her lips on the mc's dick are magical, especially when she is "teaching" Hailey about sex. god what a babe Sandra is. wish i had a wife like that. or any woman like that for that matter. none of the women i had in my past did anything remotely like this in the bedroom. which i guess is why i love VN's so much. i get to experience so many things i missed out on in my life. sadly.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
nope so far for me the sharing path has been strictly with other women. Sandra has no interest in other guys except her husband, the choices i make for her made it that way. i think there probably are scenes where she fucks other guys, but that is not how i roll. no ntr for me.

• Angry
Reactions: BlackPinkX

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm so incredibly sorry that you were the second favorite child <3
And as an only child to boot ;)

Jennifer wasn't even a part of this update, what are you talking about? It seems like a weird time to complain about her.
So what's your opinion on all the Vlad focus and favoritism?

There's the scene with Earl and Michelle :rolleyes:
I am not entirely sure either one qualifies as an LI. Though I wouldn't mind Michele as a platonic buddy. Earl - maybe not.

now that i have begun playing the new update, i just gotta say, i fucking love Sandra, i know lots of people don't find her that hot, but i sure fucking do, i have played the share path since the beginning and i love watching the scenes with her especially with other women.
She's not "hot" in the general definition of the word. Also for once she is a MILF who looks her age. But again - Nef writes a great story and everything she does and how she behaves is hot as hell, agreed.

Tenebreaux

May 2, 2018
nope so far for me the sharing path has been strictly with other women. Sandra has no interest in other guys except her husband, the choices i make for her made it that way. i think there probably are scenes where she fucks other guys, but that is not how i roll. no ntr for me.
There's a scene where the MC's brother in law fucks her when they have a group with MC, wife, sister and bil. But you have to specifically choose that path.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes