lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
have you ever looked at the "Peers" tab in your torrent client? Notice how every peer has it's own full IP-adress there? Yes, everyone that downloads from your client can also see your IP-adress.
What kind of anonymity was it you thought you had when torrenting? From whom? About what? For how long?
Use a VPN if you want to be a bit more private online. Use Tor Browser if you feel you really really need (but don't torrent over tor). Use disposable email adress providers, or privacy conscious email providers. Use encryption software if you fear people getting to your hardware. But please read up on the subject before complaining.
How can you know so much about the internet and so little about internet users? :ROFLMAO:

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
I forget, is there a route where you don't do anything with the wife and she is removed? Or is she fixed in the story? Like you can't avoid her content regardless of path.

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
In the dev notes the developer talks about changing to diffrent file format and getting the size down to like 500mb instead of 5 gb.
But the downloads are still around 5gb, has it not been changed yet or what??

anominous

Oct 14, 2017
its been long enough I had to go back and redo a few 'days' ... completely forgot who the girl in the changeroom was

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Fucking joke download speed. And that disingenuous torrent above is not worth our time. The whole point of torrenting is to be anonymous, I ain't signing up to fucking anything.
If you had the brains God gave a turnip, you might actually have looked at the required signup page and/or read the FAQ and realized that the site does not require any identifiable information at all. You only need to make a username and password so that his resources are used for his members. There is no activation or emails required and you can even make a new throwaway account anytime you want.

2 mins scanning the forum here would have also show you that RPDL has been a valued member on here for a while and his service is a huge benefit to many people who take advantage of torrents.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes