Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Yeah, but to quick :(

And I try to avoid anything with the youngest (because I cant look at her, buah. :/) and I still have her all over me and close to fucking. I hope we can avoid her in the future and we are not forced to endure her when we want to have fun with the redhead.
I don't have a problem with the youngest but I can see your point. And yeah, it was a little short but still I loved the end of this version.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
This fix is for the current version 0.09 and fixed the missing pictures.You must put the 2 files into the subfolder game
Not to sound too retarded, but can you give more specific directions? My game doesn't repair by simply adding or replacing those images. Which subfolder are you specifically talking about? Just the "game" folder? If that's the case then I have to replace? Which didn't change the error

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Not to sound too retarded, but can you give more specific directions? My game doesn't repair by simply adding or replacing those images. Which subfolder are you specifically talking about? Just the "game" folder? If that's the case then I have to replace? Which didn't change the error
i mean this folder: Midlife Crisis [v0.09]\game .also where you put insert the incest patch too.There are the scripts.rpa and so on

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Hope you don't think I was talking being overly critical of your game. I like it and hope it continues to grow and gain your recognition/money.
Not at all, if no one was critical of it it would mean no one was playing it haha. The criticism and feedback I get on here helps a ton with things I can focus on trying to improve each month. I love when people are detailed with the criticism, it helps me think about things in a different way.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Yeah, but to quick :(

And I try to avoid anything with the youngest (because I cant look at her, buah. :/) and I still have her all over me and close to fucking. I hope we can avoid her in the future and we are not forced to endure her when we want to have fun with the redhead.
Wasn't there an option to leave before she changed? If you picked that she was only in the update for a little bit and nothing remotely sexual. If not there should have been one. I am trying to get better at putting quick outs in scenes where things even get mildly sexual, though until I do the great big rewrite I plan to do(not for months yet though at least) when there is more content, they will ALWAYS at least try to hit on the MC.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Wasn't there an option to leave before she changed? If you picked that she was only in the update for a little bit and nothing remotely sexual. If not there should have been one. I am trying to get better at putting quick outs in scenes where things even get mildly sexual, though until I do the great big rewrite I plan to do(not for months yet though at least) when there is more content, they will ALWAYS at least try to hit on the MC.
Mhh. I dont mind her teasing, but the choices dont feel that impactful. There just shouldn't be the option at that point. You had a lot of opportunities to put her down when you get asked if you find her sexy or just cute. And several others to that point. e.g. after the concert. I just hoped for a path where we can avoid her and just have fun with the redhead. Or maybe I missed something there. I jump on every other girl, but I want her to stay just the "litte cute daughter". So I dont think that it is that smart to rewrite it in a way that you cant avoid some girls. It might be more work to have different branches for all the combinations (at least for the events with more than 1 girl), but that increases the fun for more than 1 playthru.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Is there a fix for getting errors every five seconds, the bug fix from the first page didn't do anything for me? Seems like a good game, without a fix for the errors though, it's unplayable.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a fix for getting errors every five seconds, the bug fix from the first page didn't do anything for me? Seems like a good game, without a fix for the errors though, it's unplayable.
First post the unofficial bug fix.

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Did they remove pregnancy? Tell me I'm wrong.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Glad you posted this, I was just going to post the same screenshot. I think there were a few other typos/mistakes too. I'll go back and check tonight if I can.

Nefastus Love your game so far, nice job! This update was short, but was enjoyable as always and had a good amount of sexual content.

I loved the ending. Hilarious, and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm taking care of a sick family member, and I don't have much money to spare after bills are paid each month. Otherwise I would have thrown you some money now via Patreon or whatever. Sorry I can't contribute man, you definitely deserve it.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes