a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That's actually only 99% true. If you want to have sex with Sarah earlier you have to be threatening and intimidating towards her in the changing room.
Its 100% true because if you are nice to her you still get to fuck her and take her virginity which helps get MC out of bed.
So far as to this update that is.

Its funny how people have so many bugs here. I loaded my Safe and didn't see a single Error and noticed no problems except the horrible Image-Quality.
It happens only on a new start of the game with this new version.

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
Refusing sex with the redhead makes less sense
What kind of degenerate would reject a redhead?
Well, after I found out that to fuck the redhead I had to be a dick to her several chapters earlier, I just had to check what happens if I act like a dick again and reject her. Who knows, I might get to screw the older daughter instead.

Are you playing the faithful husband route or do I need to call the police?
Actually I played the role of a bad husband who doesn't love his wife but it turned out that being good to the wife wield more fun with the older daughter so I had to change my ways again.

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
What kind of degenerate would reject a redhead? Are you playing the faithful husband route or do I need to call the police? :oops:
Someone rejected one of my sisters? What? Who! *summons the Furies to slaughter the idiotic, worthless, less than human, dickless (apparently), sterile and most likely completely stoned out of their mind, S.O.B. that shunned the Redhead in question*
(whistles a jaunty little tune as I slowly stroll away from the scene of the resulting bloodbath, being cautious about any blood splatters or puddles of goop...)

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Great game as usual, good update after only 1 month(?). Here is the best example that great game don't need HD-pictures because of the story and lewdness, it's more important imo than bad story with HD-pics!

Liked Tracy too, the haters can easily avoid it, so don't forget the progress with her.

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
its ok Wee Tiff..we all know not a single living breathing person on this site rejects the redhead...
Notice I sent the Furies after the guilty party this time? I figured that anyone REJECTING a redhead, is not worth the cost of a single round of .50 caliber ammunition for my Barrett Rifle...

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
My daughter (in Real Life) is a redhead. Lately she has taken to wandering around the house naked, and I had to intervene to request that she wears more (or at least some) clothes. Real life is very different from fiction!

Reactions: Amnios

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Great game as usual, good update after only 1 month(?). Here is the best example that great game don't need HD-pictures because of the story and lewdness, it's more important imo than bad story with HD-pics!

Liked Tracy too, the haters can easily avoid it, so don't forget the progress with her.
Just because its not our lifestyle does not mean we are haters.
To each there own and as long as I can block that content then I will be happy.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Just because its not our lifestyle does not mean we are haters.
To each there own and as long as I can block that content then I will be happy.
yeah sry no offence, with haters i meaned people who are complaining about futa/trans even though they can avoid this easily.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
whatever dat red and black haired chick talk i have error and need to ignore her talk to keep play game .... can someone help me

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
Looks like he's posted a new release, 0.9a, available to $20 Patreons currently. I guess to fix the bugs.

The bugs occurred because he changed all of the images to a new format, to make the game smaller, however, it looks like a few of the images had hardcoded extensions, hence the bugs.

Oct 29, 2016
I just noticed this game a couple of days back and as far as immersion and character building is concerned this is a AAA job. Very nicely made, it has its ups and downs in terms of graphics and quality but the dev seems to be getting better and better after each update.

I really enjoyed it, and man... Christine.. <3

Congrats to the team.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes