Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Glad you posted this, I was just going to post the same screenshot. I think there were a few other typos/mistakes too. I'll go back and check tonight if I can.

Nefastus Love your game so far, nice job! This update was short, but was enjoyable as always and had a good amount of sexual content.

I loved the ending. Hilarious, and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm taking care of a sick family member, and I don't have much money to spare after bills are paid each month. Otherwise I would have thrown you some money now via Patreon or whatever. Sorry I can't contribute man, you definitely deserve it.
No worries at all about the support man, hope your family member feels better soon, family always comes first and I kinda hope my game comes last. No one should put themselves in any kind of bind to support a game (especially when I am already having so much fun making it ;) ) though as always, if some random billionaire reads this post feel free to pledge a million or so, link in the op.

Glad you are enjoying the game. I think this update feels shorter because it's a bit more 'action' focused, next update should feel a bit beefier as I have some scenes planned that will require a bit more dialogue and some bulk free time coming up where I can focus in on the work.

CrysusPariah

May 27, 2018
Anybody have a working mac version? This one 'can't be opened'
Also trying porting the windows version, but having some issues at the moment

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
Well that was a ride, thank god the actual h scenes are coming in now. I love teasing and build up as long as it doesn't take years to move on (this game seems to have timed it well). The characters and mood seem to make me feel surprisingly good while playing and when I say good I mean you know what and just feel good moments (just a bunch of people caring for each other). Also the scenes where the characters/author inputs acknowledging the art mess ups made me laugh each time

The only thing that kinda threw me off was the trans scene, I was thinking of more of a dude ramming a trap/trans chicky in the ass not them wanking eachother off. The mc just goes and starts touching the chicks dick like it was nothing, well anyways worst comes to worst and it stays like this I will just revert back and avoid it. Props to author not forcing anything even it takes more work I appreciate it.

Last thing, the daughters in this are done perfectly I wouldn't change a thing. Well all the characters really just those two are my favorites by far.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Reactions: BobJenkins

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Ok Nefastus , ran through the update again. Here are the typos/mistakes I found:

Seeing that ending again...

Thanks for the list, makes it easy to fix them when they aren't one at a time and buried over 5 pages of posts lol.
As for the end scene:

Reactions: BobJenkins

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
Nefastus
A couple more mistakes:

1)
a ".....daaaaadddddyyyyy."
d "What?"
a "Nothing."
d "(Shit, clearly she knows what happened...I wonder if she watched us....that's kind of hot. But I will let her pretend nothing happened.)"

This dialog occurs even if I refuse to have sex with the redhead, makes no sense.

2)
j "Fuck [j_name], I came while sucking your dick. That shit has NEVER happened to me before."

I think there should have been [player_name] instead of [j_name].

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Also does anyone else feel the younger "tenant" was crosseyed during the
Kind of broke the scene for me, because I had to start laughing.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Nefastus
A couple more mistakes:

1)
d "What?"
a "Nothing."
d "(Shit, clearly she knows what happened...I wonder if she watched us....that's kind of hot. But I will let her pretend nothing happened.)"

This dialog occurs even if I refuse to have sex with the redhead, makes no sense.

2)
j "Fuck [j_name], I came while sucking your dick. That shit has NEVER happened to me before."

Refusing sex with the redhead makes less sense.....lol. Just kidding, thanks for pointing that out, I will get it fixed.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Well that was a ride, thank god the actual h scenes are coming in now. I love teasing and build up as long as it doesn't take years to move on (this game seems to have timed it well). The characters and mood seem to make me feel surprisingly good while playing and when I say good I mean you know what and just feel good moments (just a bunch of people caring for each other). Also the scenes where the characters/author inputs acknowledging the art mess ups made me laugh each time

The only thing that kinda threw me off was the trans scene, I was thinking of more of a dude ramming a trap/trans chicky in the ass not them wanking eachother off. The mc just goes and starts touching the chicks dick like it was nothing, well anyways worst comes to worst and it stays like this I will just revert back and avoid it. Props to author not forcing anything even it takes more work I appreciate it.

Last thing, the daughters in this are done perfectly I wouldn't change a thing. Well all the characters really just those two are my favorites by far.
Ikr, traps should be locked in cages. If they wanna be a girl they should have to use their boipussy instead. :sneaky:

Reactions: Tranquil Rain

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Nefastus
A couple more mistakes:

1)
d "What?"
a "Nothing."

2)

What kind of degenerate would reject a redhead? Are you playing the faithful husband route or do I need to call the police? :oops:

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Its funny how people have so many bugs here. I loaded my Safe and didn't see a single Error and noticed no problems except the horrible Image-Quality.

Reactions: fortuna95
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes