WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Love the story. The renders are getting better but there's still a lot of room for improvement. Christine's last scene has some renders that are way over-exposed. That ass doesn't deserve to look like Homer Simpson.

Try increasing EV to darken the scene, then if necessary add some mild fill light so shadows aren't as strong.

Christine example 1.jpg

Pil

Jun 23, 2017
I hope the author will cease to move between the daughters and a lodger, scenes and actions look this pathetic.

Drizzt460

Apr 13, 2018
game is practically unplayable... errors every other screen and ive tried the unofficial patch. any help would be appreciated

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
game is practically unplayable... errors every other screen and ive tried the unofficial patch. any help would be appreciated
You must use the one from the dev and not the unofficial compressed version and you must put both files into the game folder inside the main folder.
If you are still having problems after this then it is your computer that has problems because no one else has your problem.

Akoonx

Jul 6, 2018
I played with zero issues with the unofficial patch, There is always room for improvement but gotta say I am loving the game in general.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
its ok Wee Tiff..we all know not a single living breathing person on this site rejects the redhead...
It's ok just more redheads for me. Everyone needs a young redhead throwing herself vagina first at you.(y)
Notice I sent the Furies after the guilty party this time? I figured that anyone REJECTING a redhead, is not worth the cost of a single round of .50 caliber ammunition for my Barrett Rifle...
Sending furfags after heretics is just cruel and inhumane lol
My daughter (in Real Life) is a redhead. Lately she has taken to wandering around the house naked, and I had to intervene to request that she wears more (or at least some) clothes. Real life is very different from fiction!
Pics or it didn't happen. :sneaky:
Damn somebody already beat me.

Reactions: Rebeldad

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
I'm using a translator, so sorry for any errors. I was wondering if those images in the image folder within the game folder are things that happen in the game, if it's from the current version, why didn't I see some scenes in my game, especially scenes from Amanda.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm using a translator, so sorry for any errors. I was wondering if those images in the image folder within the game folder are things that happen in the game, if it's from the current version, why didn't I see some scenes in my game, especially scenes from Amanda.
First off we need to know which scene you are talking about so upload a pic and then we can tell.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Yes it is in the game and you must be nice to the wife and daughter to get it.
You must also suggest when you can a threesome with the wife.
Unfortunately I do not understand the language, I will just kick it, maybe that's why I did not allow this scene, thanks for responding.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes