gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
game was already using .jpg image files which are highly compressed .webp only makes sense if you are converting better quality .png image as .webp is a compressed version of .png files otherwise you can just go even lower quality on the jpeg's don't use .jpg myself degrades image to much. Also this version here has that "More Games" malware that some 3rd party puts on other devs games makes a link to some Russian discord.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Midlife Crisis [v0.09a] [Nefastus Games] - Original Size: 500MB

NOTE: In the update some pictures appear kind of bad ? anyway they are due to lighting the dev said so himself, check developer notes.

Download Win (344MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
meeh, it seems like you cant overwrite the old stuff, created a new folder and copied the saves over and all images now loaded, no black with red text saying image missing anymore
edit:used original 0.09 and game worked without problem once i extracted to new folder

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
Yes it is in the game and you must be nice to the wife and daughter to get it.
You must also suggest when you can a threesome with the wife.
According to Nefastus the scene with Amanda and the wife will appear in a later version (I guess in a slightly different way?!)

This is within the release notes for the version posted on Patreon.

"Progress can be made with all the girls, but it's limited for one of them if you are on a hate path with the wife.(The scene will be in for those on the hate path, but in later version.)"

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes