Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
game was already using .jpg image files which are highly compressed .webp only makes sense if you are converting better quality .png image as .webp is a compressed version of .png files otherwise you can just go even lower quality on the jpeg's don't use .jpg myself degrades image to much. Also this version here has that "More Games" malware that some 3rd party puts on other devs games makes a link to some Russian discord.
Good warning on the Malware, obviously that is NOT in the version I posted.
I switched back to using the .jpg originals until I figure out a better way(4gb), I don't think the link has been posted here yet though, and of course I personally wont post any links until public release out of respect to the patrons.

JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018
Good warning on the Malware, obviously that is NOT in the version I posted.
I switched back to using the .jpg originals until I figure out a better way(4gb), I don't think the link has been posted here yet though, and of course I personally wont post any links until public release out of respect to the patrons.
Of course, totally understandable. However, if someone else happens to post the large uncompressed version, I (and a few others, I'm sure) would be very grateful.

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018
Nefastus Well the game is going great. It is actually quite great to see relationships evolve as time passes. I think the only thing I genuinely do not like about the game is when you go to cafe with weird clothes and elven car salesman. It is so out of place I thought it was a dream sequence.

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
I loved the trap/futa part (hope it can both ways in the future), even the bar scene. Im bi and love it all. Thanks for the amazing update, loved every bit of this one
Same and same, I thought the date was nicely handled for a short (and hot) scene.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Nefastus Well the game is going great. It is actually quite great to see relationships evolve as time passes. I think the only thing I genuinely do not like about the game is when you go to cafe with weird clothes and elven car salesman. It is so out of place I thought it was a dream sequence.
Car salesman I understand, I just wanted to show him upgrading his ride like any self respecting man going through a crisis would ;), but probably didn't have to actually include the guy since I didn't want to treat him like an actual character in the story. In hindsight I should have just had a scene when he comes home with a new car could have done more with it.... Hmmm, I may actually rework that one if I get the time, I like that idea better.

k8taponnyn

Jul 3, 2019
That lake scene really got my juices flowing. Never thought I'd get so excited by watching a middle-aged Glenn Danzig skinny-dipping with Gollums hot kid sister. :love:
( seriously, just teasing, i love all the young girls in this... )

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Figure out a better way of doing what? From what I understand, the only problem was that some images had filename extensions referenced in the script, and that's a matter of a few minutes to fix.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Figure out a better way of doing what? From what I understand, the only problem was that some images had filename extensions referenced in the script, and that's a matter of a few minutes to fix.
For some people the quality was awful. I also noticed a distinct drop in image quality when I swapped monitors after the update, I think it's more noticeable on larger 4k monitors. Some look REALLY bad.

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
This update was satisfying. Is Dev ever gonna fix some of the weird renders?
Would love to personally, I hate that it's the first thing new people see, but I have to find time. Most my time is spent working on updates(I don't have the best PC/video card so renders take a fair bit of time), new content is better than just remastering the old. I don't want to fall into the trap of never getting past version .09 because I keep getting more familiar with daz. I am going to try to redo a few here and there as I go, but only if it won't affect time that I should be spending on the updates.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes